The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Newspaper camouflage dove bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Amyxdove
View Profile
Regular user
Andy Amyx
143 Posts

Profile of Amyxdove
No Worries. And if everyone can remember a harness is NOT a bag or holder it is a arrangement of straps for an animal. I.E. dove etc.

Andy

Quote:
On 2007-11-04 03:19, Dynamike wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-08 17:20, Amyxdove wrote:
Just use a black dove bag!

Andy Amyx

My bad. I misunderstood your post until tonight. I thought you meant use the "Dove Production Bag" instead of "Torn and Restored Newspaper." A lot of people get confused about using the words dove "harness" and "bag".

I do have two of Bob Sanders' newspaper dove harnesses. I have one of Bob Sanders' comic dove harnesses. And I have one of Gen Grants' newspaper dove harnesses. I am so used to it now any color harness/bag will do. If I loose all of my newspaper dove harnesses, I will switch to any solid color. Sorry I misunderstood you all this time. Thanks.
Andy Amyx

www.andyamyx.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Recently, the only thing I have seen for doves and newspapers is a cotton bag that looks more like a lady's clutch bag. It is excessively large and amorphic. Palming it would not be easy.

But newspapers may be a going away thing anyway. Ted Turner, long ago claimed that when door to door delivery was over, newspapers would be over too. In the last months, our local newspaper started mailing the newspaper. That makes the morning paper the evening paper when you get it. When my subscription expires, I will drop it.

What paper with doves will we use next? I hope it's not WalMart plastic shopping bags!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2010-06-05 14:03, Bob Sanders wrote:
What paper with doves will we use next? I hope it's not WalMart plastic shopping bags!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

It might not be paper or plastic in the future. The dove production might be from opening a lap top computer.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Bob, do you carry one of Lap Top Computer dove productions????
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I really do not believe that newspapers will become totally obsolete. After all the low income and poor need to read the news as well. I for one would never pay $200 plus dollars, plus the cost of a computer or hand held device just to receive and read the latest negative news. As with most industries, the large companies will buy out all the small ones and just use their printer machines to get out the printed media. It will probably, be a one man operation in the end.

Other choices instead of newspaper are tissue paper, and as Johnny Thompson created years ago, plastic wrap production.

I still have a Norm Nielsen Newspaper printed dove bag, if anyone interested in purchaseing PM me. I never had a chance to use it, so it is new condition. For those that don't remember, this is the Johnny Thompson bag design, totally covering th bird and uses the direct steal.
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1105 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Years ago I took a white bag and drew lines on it with a Sharpie marker in a pattern similar to paragraphs on a newspaper. It served me very well. I hope this helps.
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2011-01-03 23:12, revmike wrote:
Bob, do you carry one of Lap Top Computer dove productions????

Mike LOL!,

Of course, I just don't sell those. But you know that using "parts only" laptops from eBay, you could build a very unique Temple Screen that looks like a laptop computer! Then simply use doves for the load.

Scheme!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Found that Bazar de Magia is making a Newspaper One Hand Dove Bag for $18.00.
http://www.bazardemagia.com/home.php?p=p......cto=1759
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I do still have a few newsprint and a few comics (colorful) print dove harnesses with dove pockets included that I can sell at $22/set. Of course they are brand new and never been used. (They are exactly what I use in my shows since they were custom made for my act.) They are no longer listed on the DoveLite silk price sheet. (They include four impossible to find safety pins in flat black from the factory. They don't flash!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Newspaper camouflage dove bag (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL