The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2007 entrée: Denny Haney » » Welcome to The Magic Café Denny » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager of our little online community it gives me great pleasure to give a big welcome to Denny Haney, our very special GUEST OF HONOR this month.

Thanks for taking the time to be with us for the next seven days Denny! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
fanwun
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of fanwun
Welcome to the Café Denny! By the way, Royal Revision is DYNO-MITE!!! Seeing as though I already have a similar routine in the repetoire, I married that patter with Royal Revision. IT KILLED! I'm working up a specific presentation for it now.
Denny Haney
View Profile
1945 - 2019
48 Posts

Profile of Denny Haney
Hi,
Thanks. Nice to be here.
After a busy day at the shop, I am now sitting here answering questions at 3:00AM. You ***s!!!
As for Royal Revision.....one of the best premises in magic. Always plays big. Magician goes to explain a trick, gets in trouble, magically gets out of it.
We all thank BILLY MCCOMB for that wonderful premise originally called "The McCombical Deck."
I miss you Billy. When I performed at the Magic Castle you were one of the few who understood what I was talking about. However, I rarely understood a single word you were ever saying but I laughed anyway...
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Welcome Denny!

It is always great to see a local guy make good!!

... anybody that wears Vans has to have a lot going for him.

Bill
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
... and anyone with a Dalmation has to be cool. How about that "spotted" dog on the Superbowl Bud commercial. THAT WAS MY WINNER.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Hi Denny;

Glad that you are here to share your knowledge and experience with us.
I have always been a big fan of your work and consider myself fortunate to call you friend.

Best,

Eric DeCamps
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Yo Denny!

I'm sneaking in under the wire! ...

welcome to the Café ...
when a seasoned pro like Denny talks ... I listen (and take notes) ...
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
A very late welcome! I was sleeping this month!

Thanks for coming here to share with all of us!
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Ms. Morgan
View Profile
Veteran user
The Garden State
399 Posts

Profile of Ms. Morgan
Denny,
You almost slipped right by me, I didn't know you were here. I guess I'll be up late reading this forum, I have to get all caught-up on what you've had to say.
I can't think of anything to ask you..........but, Hello,and welcome none the less.

Morgan
World Magic Award's "Escape Artist of the Year"
www.EscapeChick.com
www.illusionbiz.com
www.WackyDracky.com
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Welcome! I love your shop(s). Fantastic service. Will be reading your posts in this forum.

Luke
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Denny:
All I can say is thanks for the years of advice, (which I have taken, again and again!) the fantastic service of your shop, and the many conversations we have had about performing magic! You are the best.

Arthur Atsma
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
Denny Haney
View Profile
1945 - 2019
48 Posts

Profile of Denny Haney
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments.
Makes me feel that I am doing some good out there without having to sell "Street Magic" on the internet.
A special hello to Morgan. Sorry to put that above the rest but...just look at the picture!!! I'm no fool!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2007 entrée: Denny Haney » » Welcome to The Magic Café Denny » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL