The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » For All Café Bizarre Book Authors, Read! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm thinking of putting a special section (FREE!) on my site for ALL the Authors here on the Café that have a Bizarre related book for sale.
The blurb is up to you (75 words max. should be about right.) and A picture of the cover should be emailed. Any book that fits the category from any part of the world (yes even the UK and Belgium Smile ).

The link will go DIRECTLY to YOU (not be sold on my site) and will be a FREE service.

No % to the poor starving Douglas but it could be a fun page and the start of a Café Authors Gathering.

Coming to mind as I type is Jim Magus (in) Baba (better be in) Curator (wealthy beyond imagining but has a great book and should be in! Smile ) of course Me...but I'm sure there are a bunch of others that during this cup of coffee ain't coming forth in the brain cells. If there are enough to make a good site or two, I'll get a special domain name and url and make sure google placement is good.

Bizarre related! No cost to you. eMail me your info as outlined above. (Please not a PM...I remove those regularly.)

You must be a Café regular.

Thanks
Doug

If you don't do this, you hate me and I won't talk to you again and neither will anybody else in the world.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
A Midnight Dark Midway on the net.... excellent...!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
That's really kind, Doug.
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
387 Posts

Profile of TEB3
I really appreciate the gesture. Email just sent.
Coming Soon published by Leaping Lizards

The Bigger Book of BOO - The Collected Works of T. Everett Bookings, III and Friends

TEB3
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
OK in the mix with the 800 other things I have going.

I just bought BookShop13.com and have the web space.

I'll get it together over the next few days so PLEASE get me your info so I can start building the page etc. and have sopmething up online soon-ish.

Cool!

BY the way for now keep the Blurb at a bout 25 words.

Go to http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/BookShop13.html for a preview! The correct domain BookShop13.com will be linked by tonight.

Thanks
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
Doug, Thank you. That would be a real service. I have not seen ant place that has so much as a list of books written by the regulars here.
Beware of this and that.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I know I know...I work at lightning speed. From concept to execution in minutes. Oh well! If you want to lock in your space better get crackin' kids. Smile We are on line.

Next up with be a BokkShop13 Gathering table with all our books on it at the next big convention! Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ok. http://www.BookShop13.com is LIVE. Smile

A Gathering Of Authors Of Bizarre Magic and Dark Entertainments
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I'd like to add in my thanks, too! I appreciate the opportunity.

Chris
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
That's Great Doug.
Thank You.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Thanks Doug, mine will be on the way in a couple of hours.

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » For All Café Bizarre Book Authors, Read! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL