The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Criss Angel's voodoo doll (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Quebecer
View Profile
New user
Quebec
17 Posts

Profile of Quebecer
Ok I know what you are thinking ... he wants to know the secret.. err yes I want to know it but I won't ask for it here. What I want to know is do I need a stooges, camera tricks, big props that I can't carry with me, etc. If there is a "yes" to these questions I will give up the idea of doing this trick. IF not, do you know where I could get the trick (preferably buy it since I don't like to steal... even if I know how).
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
There is trick like that in Baba's amzing book 'vu du magick'

buy it here
http://vo-du-magick.phrets.com/
you wont regret it!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
Brother go watch the clip again and one of your questions will be answered .
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
Quebecer
View Profile
New user
Quebec
17 Posts

Profile of Quebecer
Quote:
On 2007-02-11 14:29, Rev.moonchild wrote:

err I m not THAT good just by watching... I suppose some because of some speculations on this video forum (where some say that Criss Angel is the devil incarnate because he has real powers you know so...). So I don't know what to think or where to watch and what question it will answer (because I got quite a few in just one)... but thanks for the advice, I will continue searching

and I hope you weren't talking about the "big props' question (because OBVIOUSLY, I wasn't talking about the doll)
Quebecer
View Profile
New user
Quebec
17 Posts

Profile of Quebecer
Quote:
On 2007-02-11 11:02, fishwasher wrote:
There is trick like that in Baba's amzing book 'vu du magick'

buy it here
http://vo-du-magick.phrets.com/
you wont regret it!

trick almost like or kind of like that ?
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Quote:
On 2007-02-11 15:36, Quebecer wrote:

trick almost like or kind of like that ?

not exactly the same, the voudu doll is stabbed by a spec, you scream in pain remove your hands and there is a bloody mess on your shirt.... but don't worry the amulet will protect you
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Quebecer
View Profile
New user
Quebec
17 Posts

Profile of Quebecer
Quote:
On 2007-02-11 14:29, Rev.moonchild wrote:

What would be answered ? I had so many questions (in one)
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
Need a stooge
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
Or as I like to call it TV MAGIC....
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Yup....you'll need a stooge and they can't have the name Larry, Moe or Curly....or Shep for that matter.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I'm not sure what CA did, since I don't often watch him. However, you might try looking for "the Wicker Man" by Daniel Greenwolf. It's a beautiful product, and even better, when well-used.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I will second Harley Newman's recommendation of Daniel Greenwolf's Wicker Man, but the CA effect is completely different. The Wicker Man is beautifully made and works very well. It is an impressive prop working on the Voodoo Doll principle. It can be as spooky as all get-out (whatever that means).

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
WOuld it be possible that Criss had some device that blew cold air on their hands or on that women's leg? When he performed it to the women she felt it on her leg and hand because she had a dress on. The African american only felt it on his hand because he was fully clothed. The cold air would give a burning sensation and since they were in warm weather the effects would be more noticable. Tell me what you guys think.

Joe
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Now that he's in the DC price range, he can afford to have 17 crew members following him around, with portable fans, so his hair's always blowing in the breeze. Could be possible. Might be.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Quote:
On 2007-02-23 12:10, Scattered Dream wrote:
WOuld it be possible that Criss had some device that blew cold air on their hands or on that women's leg? When he performed it to the women she felt it on her leg and hand because she had a dress on. The African american only felt it on his hand because he was fully clothed. The cold air would give a burning sensation and since they were in warm weather the effects would be more noticable. Tell me what you guys think.

Joe

you have good imagination--unfortunately Angel does not, and cannot think this deep--he relies on cameras, cuts and paste, commercial breaks.....I hate TV magic, but don't hate me for it Smile
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
Haha, Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Criss Angel's voodoo doll (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL