The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shadow coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

beatguy99
View Profile
New user
Korea
5 Posts

Profile of beatguy99
In Korea the magic concert was beld by two magicians, Hyunwoo Choi and Eungyeol Lee.
Mr. Choi is the winner of IBM close-up and Mr. Lee is the winner of SAM convention.

In that concert, Choi performed shadow coin.
He did basic routine of shadow coin following the music...

after that routine he made more coins step by step... Finally he made about 10 coins from 4 coins.

it was so amazing...

is there any book or video to help me to do Choi's routine?
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
By the way, Choi did not win IBM. He was a finalist and he a great and funny act but he didn't win. My friend Brian Oshab did. But anyway. Dean Dill has two effects out. One called X-Plosion from his intimate coin miracles video number 1. And also his marketed effect Explosion. I reccommend going with X-Plosion because it is 950 dollars cheaper lol.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Michael Ammar does shadow coins on his Easy to Master Coin Miracles #2. He doesn't produce more than the 4 coins he starts with though.
Smile
Daniel Faith
aznviet6uy
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Rosa, CA
315 Posts

Profile of aznviet6uy
Ammar has it on his 2nd etmmm on how to perform the shadow coins. just start there and you can make up your own rotuine

-Chris
shhh..... I see Magicians.....
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Guys read his post. He ISN'T asking for shadow coins. He doesn't know what it is called so that's why he asked.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Elwood
Could someone describe Shadow Coins to me. It seems to get mentioned a lot here.
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Quote:
On 2003-01-12 07:55, Elwood wrote:
Could someone describe Shadow Coins to me. It seems to get mentioned a lot here.

Do a search containing "shadow" and you will find many threads dedicated to it.
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
It's basically the matrix with your hands lol. That sums it up.
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
it was not shadow coins. It sounds like Dean Dill's Explosion. You can learn the original X-plosion on his intimate coin magic video. Or you can purchase the new Explosion from Dean at http://www.deandill.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shadow coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL