The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Richard Ross's Linking Rings... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I just came across this video of a young Richard Ross performing the rings. IMO, he performed the most beautiful ring routine...

Richard Ross

-Bryan
Lynetta
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
111 Posts

Profile of Lynetta
Bryan,

I totally agree with you. I was lucky enough to see Richard Ross perform his linking rings live at a Magic Castle Awards show just before he passed away. Watching his performance, I felt like I had never seen the linking rings before. It was poetry. Thank you for bringing this video to our attention.

Lynetta
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I saw Richard Ross when I was six years old in Whichita Kansas at a Steven's Magic event. I wish I could have really absorbed what was going on so I could cherish it forever! He was amazing... I always loved his bit on the "thumb-thip" (Thumb Tip) on the Steven's Bakery video! From what I've heard, Richard use to actually wear various colored tips just to prove it didn't matter the color, he could conceal it without it "flashing"...

-Bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Richard Ross's Linking Rings... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL