The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best mirror penetration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I love this effect , I wached many versions I did some I even invented my own wich I ll be explaining in an illusion book that I am righting . but I would love to hear an openion from those who really work with this effect and has real life experiance performing it not from the mearly heard about .. wich is the best mirror penetration , and wich is workable and has les limitations and les restrictions than others .. I would love to hear something about peter laugrahn version in particular .. any body there both his devels reflection .
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Could you please elaborate? When you say "mirror penatration," do you mean Walking Through a mirror, Dove through Mirror, anything through a mirror?
johnobryant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
195 Posts

Profile of johnobryant
Make sure you get your book spell checked...

Les--"less"
righting--"writing"
any body--"anybody"

I don't quite understand...be more specific.

-john
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I thought I made myself clear when I mentioned devels reflection . ok I mean walking throuth a miror . sorry for my speling english is not my first language .hope this help waiting for replies. thanks again.
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
I don't have much to add, but I'm curiouse like Dahih beik, I was looking for vids of Andrew Mayne's Afram style illusion, and other 'walking thrus' and I'll be darned, can't find many. Any advice or direction for us?

Matt
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Dear Dahih,

You can have a look at my version (original with me!) on my website. If I am not mistaken, Chezaday has an interesting version, too.

Regards,

D
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
David, where is it on your website?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Dear David,

You mirror penetration looks fantastic. I love it.
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Dear amosmc,

It's in the picture gallery. You may also see it in the video gallery but I am not sure...

Dear laci200,

Thank you for your kind words!

Regards,

D
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
It is also in the theater video.

Your website is very well done, David. Do you perform in all six languages? Which ones?

Bruce
newsmaya
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of newsmaya
As I know from india one best performer of this illusion magician Rajapanna, for them "indiaillusion inc" has made and its look and work best Walking Through a mirror as my knowledge if you want more info
email indiaillusion@yahoo.com
or
me newsmaya@yahoo.com
NEWSMAYA
MAGIC MAGAZINE FROM INDIA

newsmaya@yahoo.com
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Dear david that looks great , two verry beautiful walking through .. is any for sale .
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Wow .. you've been watching me. Yes, I came up with a really practical mirror penetration many years ago. Its not for sale or copy at this point in time. I have been talking with some builders out there, so we'll see. Maybe one day it will be released if there is enough interest.

Steve
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Will it come with a limited edition box of Twinkies?

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best mirror penetration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL