The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The Life of Al Goshman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexa
View Profile
Veteran user
NJ
393 Posts

Profile of alexa
Does anybody here know when Al Goshman died---and of what cause? Also, does anyone have any information on Steven Goshman, his son that took over? Any general information about his family would be good to. Surprisingly, I couldn't find this stuff on the Internet, so I'm counting on you knowledgeable folks here.

Thanks,
Alexa
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Albert had stomach cancer. I don't recall the date and know little of his son. Goshman's wife is still around and seen once in awhile at magic events.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Perhaps you will get more answers if you give us the reasons why you are so interested.
alexa
View Profile
Veteran user
NJ
393 Posts

Profile of alexa
Ah! Sorry. I'm a writer and magician, and I'm writing a full-length poetry series. The protagonist is a fifteen year old girl, and the sponge bunny has a lot of nostalgic and sentimental meaning for her. She goes to a convention and he's demo-ing it, but then I realized I wanted it to take place in present day, so I didn't know how recently it was that I could still have him or his wife, son, etc. The background information and even the names probably won't be in the actual poems, but a clearer chronological picture will help in turn of painting a picture for my reader. For example, she's the daughter of a magician, so if I use Steven, I can play on the "son of" and the "daughter of" thing. I hope this all makes sense, and if you can't tell me something I understand. Also, feel free to PM. Thanks for the information above and anything else you can give me!

Thanks,
Alexa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The Life of Al Goshman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL