The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » DREAMS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
I've been having some really bizarre dreams. Last night I was exorcising a demon from my mother. I had another dream in the past were I was exorcising some kid in my school. Does anyone else have dreams like this? Does anyone on the forum Dream?

Joe
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
My favorite recurring dream ( and yet most dissapointing ) is the one where I discover I can really levitate. I can lean back very carefully and assume the position that Copperfield does inside the plexi box during flying. I must concentrate to be able to do this and it seems so very real. I can't wait to perform it for fellow magicians and totally mess up their minds has to " how does he do it?????" . I try it over and over again to make sure its not a dream and it IS real.... or so at least I think until I really wake up and realize it WAS a dream. Sigh.

Best,

Tim
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Joe,

you need to change the movies you watch and the books you read.

Andy
Cards never lie
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Two nights ago I dreamed that I was telling my wife about the five dreams I had that night, being surprised that I could even remember the dreams. Last night I dreamed that a trackhoe accidentally pulled down the house across the street from where I grew up.

Musta' been the frog legs at Ichiban...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Haha, the thing is I don't watch scary movies, I'm a whimp for those types of things. I did watch the original Omen though, that was really good. I also Had a few flying dreams, I usually need some kind of a wooden plank. I then jump into the air and glide through the air and start flying around things. The best thing to do is to teach yourself how to realize you are dreaming. Your dream becomes Lucid and you can do what ever you want. I've been trying this but when I say, "Hey, I'm dreaming" the dream stops and I awake. If your interested in your dream life I recommend you watch "Waking Life" it's an excellent movie.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Timothy, you must have been inside my head! For the past few years, I have had this recurring dream that I can levitate. NOT the illusion, but the real deal. I dream this several times a month.

There are common elements in each dream: I have to use the power of mental concentration to defeat gravity and rise straight up. The more I concentrate, the higher I rise. (Even going several feet into the air, or higher)
There are always people watching, and I challenge them to go ahead and look UNDER my shoes...nothing to see but air, because it's not a trick..it's REAL levitation, so I can't be busted.

I am a source of awe or admiration for being able to do this. It puts me...uh,... "head and shoulders above the crowd."

I always wake up thinking...there MUST be a way.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Recently my dreams have had myself walking through woods to find old broken things. One dream I found a stage for musicians and this may symbolize the destruction of me as a musician. I new it was a stage for a Band because of the Marshall amps all around. Two nights ago I had the dream I found my house in the woods, it was all broken down. I walked up our stairs where I saw my mother and she started talking like Satan. I then threw her to the ground, Jumped onto her, grabbed her forehead and started yelling for the demon to leave.

I have very religious dreams. Pictures of Jesus, One about the book of Satan, I actually met Satan in one dream. My father and me where walking down some stairs like a cave where we came upon some women in an office. I asked her, her name and she said light. I thought to myself, "That's an odd name" Then I thought about it when I awoke and the "bringer of light" is Satan. Then I had a dream where my father and me were traveling up an elevator and the elevator wires snapped and I died. When I died all I experienced was pure white. I then awoke.

I think levitation is a common dream for magicians. It would be cool if everybody with bizarre dreams would please post. I love hearing about dreams.

Joe
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yours are incredible! Thanks for sharing.

One I remember from some time back, and I don't recall all the details. But I got to finally meet Doug Henning, my idol from my younger years. He was real congenial, and we talked, and I gave him a hug. Then after he left, I remember that I found that his hair had gotten in my mouth! I had to spit it out of course. Gross!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » DREAMS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL