The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wat do you think (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
We are having this contest and its mainly for amatuers. you have to perform for 5 mins. wat I was planning to do is to make a spectator forget 1 of the 4 shapes that I showed him and also do the book test in banacheks psi series. I was going to do this as 2 different things but is there anyway to make a connection between the 2?

also if you like you can propose something else for me to do from the stuff I have.
psi series, sankey 22 blows, boris pocus. I also have some books by banachek derren brown anneman and corinda.
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have some ideas, but it depends on how much time do you have until the contest.
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Well wat do you have, maybe I'm already familiar with it. anyways if you really want to do some thing you can find time to do it.
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
He means, time to practice, do NOTHING but that which you have done many times before and are extremely comfortable with, enhance play and tune it, and then be the best PERFORMER, the best trick is relative only to how it is performed.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Epic Board. I have been doing it at several shows. The adults really love it.
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
The epic board has been done many times here and most of them do it really badly so I won't be doing that.
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2007-02-18 14:54, Cheety wrote:
The epic board has been done many times here and most of them do it really badly so I won't be doing that.

... A visionless prop.

No offense to present company, but there are so many ways to do a multiple prediction, I can't see why people are still using that dated device.

Sean
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Come up with a theme for your entire act - then all the effects will fit with a small bit of brainstorming... give me a theme and your effects and I'll attempt to give you connections.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wat do you think (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL