The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Outlaw wallet V.2-The Panther (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I received my raging Panther on Friday!!! Very very very very nice! The size is very condusive (sp) to pw'ng. The Quality is great and I love the addition of the zipper. Tony Curtis who is on the board here is working on my wallet creation as we speak. Totally different effect though. Once I came up with my idea, I can really appreciate Rick's mind for inventing. But I only had 1 good idea....Rick has a bizillions!!! LOL I'm a noob Smile If anyone one is on the fence with this one, I say jump down and plunk the measily amount that he's asking for. You won't regret it! Oh ya, pick up "Kioku" as it is an AWESOME effect!!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
I'd like to see someone using Panther or the original Outlaw wallet in action. Is there any demo of it on youtube, magicvideodepot, ....?

Thanks,
Dancecoach
pyro
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of pyro
I looked for one too but couldn't find any...
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 08:27, dancecoach wrote:
I'd like to see someone using Panther or the original Outlaw wallet in action. Is there any demo of it on youtube, magicvideodepot, ....?

Thanks,
Dancecoach

To be honest, If I taped me using the Outlaw all you would see is me taking the wallet out of my pocket, opening it up and removing a prediction that exactly matches what the spec revealed.

The wallet is never in play for more than 5-10 seconds.

Now if you're looking for routines with the Outlaw, the private Outlaw wallet forum has over 200 routines and ideas on it.

You gotta buy it first Smile

Thanks!

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
bear trees
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
263 Posts

Profile of bear trees
Hi Roth.

Speaking of forums I have the outlaw kioku and sanctum but didn't get a password for the sanctum forum can you help please.

Jason
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 12:19, Roth wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 08:27, dancecoach wrote:

Thanks,
Dancecoach

To be honest, If I taped me using the Outlaw all you would see is me taking the wallet out of my pocket, opening it up and removing a prediction that exactly matches what the spec revealed.

Regarding PW I agree.

But what about the p**k? Is it any different from the Thought Transmitter's p**k?
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
Roth,

What advantage, if any, does the zipper of the panther have over the original?

Michael
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 18:28, Michael Bilkis wrote:
Roth,

What advantage, if any, does the zipper of the panther have over the original?

Michael

Just the subtletie of pulling a prediction from a zippered pocket, or placing a card to be peeked into the pocket and zipping it shut then closing the wallet and putting it away.

Some guys like ithat, some guys prefer the original Outlaw without the zipper.

Dancecoach
Quote:

Regarding PW I agree.

But what about the p**k? Is it any different from the Thought Transmitter's p**k?

The Outlaw doesn't take batteries Smile and it's not plastic either. I don't mean to diss the TT, it's cool. Especially if it's dark out and you can't see where your door lock is..

BTW completely different P**K
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
[quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-15 18:43, Roth wrote:

Regarding PW I agree.

The Outlaw doesn't take batteries Smile and it's not plastic either. I don't mean to diss the TT, it's cool. Especially if it's dark out and you can't see where your door lock is..

BTW completely different P**K

Okay, what I mean is: with TT I instantly know everything I need without fishy moves. Does your wallet compare to TT's handling? (esp. the p**k)

Maybe I should add that I mostly do p**ks and no PW.

Thanks!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Dancecoach,
I'm not Roth, but would be happy to help answer your question.

With the Outlaw, you will instantly get everything you would with the TT, and just as fast, no fishy moves, etc. IMO, the handling with this wallet is far superior to the handling for a TT.

Best,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Just ordered mine not long ago...Can't wait...I hardly use my stealth wallet.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Well, I had an idea and played around with it. The concept was good, but...I just couldn't make it myself.

Then...I saw the Panther Wallet on the Outlaw site. I already carry an Outlaw Wallet since they came out, so I knew their quality.

The Panther had a zippered compartment. Hmmmm. Here's what I read:
"The trap door allows you to open the wallet up, unzip an inner pocket, place a folded business card or billet into the pocket, zip the pocket shut, close the wallet and...the card is now outside the wallet and in your hand"!

Well..it could be reversed. A mercury folded card could be brought out through the zippered compartment.

So now.....I have a KILLER peek wallet and card to wallet in one. I now carry a money clip for cash ( very elegant clip ).

I LOVE the Panther!

http://outlaw-effects.com/outlaweffects/......temid=28
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Decisions .. Decisions ... I have the outlaw wallet too ... this zipper idea sounds really cool!
vai
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of vai
I got an outlaw panther recently and I must say it is really fantastic. So fantastic in fact, I placed a pre-order for luna and reflections is now on my shopping list along with the relic (I think I may have an outlaw-addiction problem!).

The zippered compartment allows for billet or folded card loads and also variations on your peek techniques.

Anyone considering buying one will not be disappointed

All the best

David
Check out my releases at http://stores.lulu.com/mentalism
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
I hAVE HEARD THAT THIS IS MAY BE A PIRATED VERSION OF MARK STRIVING'S WORK - IS THIS - OR IS THIS NOT THE CASE.

IF NOT I CERTAINLY DON'T MEAN TO IMPLY IT IS ---- BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS HOW IT IS DIFFERENT TOO.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2008-02-05 19:09, xersekis wrote:
I hAVE HEARD THAT THIS IS MAY BE A PIRATED VERSION OF MARK STRIVING'S WORK - IS THIS - OR IS THIS NOT THE CASE.

IF NOT I CERTAINLY DON'T MEAN TO IMPLY IT IS ---- BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS HOW IT IS DIFFERENT TOO.

:) not even close. It's a completely different method. Try not to use caps, it's a bit rude.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On 2008-02-05 19:09, xersekis wrote:

It is NOTHING like Strivings' case. All Outlaw wallets allow a FULL-card p--k, as opposed to the SUC, which allows only a HALF-card p--k. The Outlaw/Panther also allows you to handle the wallet a lot more "freely". Unfortunately, I can't go into more detail.
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
Okay as long as the gaff is not similar
to strivings or jaks

thanks
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Re: SUC comment. Put it this way. As soon as I got my Outlaw,I sold my SUC. Not saying that SUC is not excellent, just that the method used by Outlaw I found to be not only far superior but with many more applications.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Outlaw wallet V.2-The Panther (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL