The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jusin Miller in Reading, Pa. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
That is not (ok somewhat) funny! Only 2 days. Looks like a packed house.See you guys and gals Saturay.
Justin N. Miller
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
This should be interesting to see. See you tomorrow.
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Justin,

give 'em hell my friend!!!!! I really wish I could make it back up. I just left that area...
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Gman,
I sence a bit of sarcasm in your voice.
I WILL see you tomorrow.
We leave at 5 am.
Justin N. Miller

Eric,
Thanks bro! I have a few surprises in line.
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
Justin great to see you in reading pa. your lecture was the was just the best
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Great lecture, sorry I could not stay for the entire thing, Smile
X Marks the Spot was my favorite!
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Justin's lecture was by far the most enlightening and entertaining experience I have had in magic thus far. Ever since the first time I saw Justin in a video, the thing I have learned the most from him is his presentation skills and ability to adapt to any situation.

Justin got everyone he possibly could involved in the lecture. This wasn't your standard one guy standing up there telling you what to think or firing off effect after effect. There were questions, answers, insight, and detailed explanations of each effect performed.

I am still digesting everything I saw last night/this morning so I will just recap some of the things that really jump out right now:

X-Marks The Spot was a total stunner and guaranteed to get some incredible reactions. Justin's presentation of this effect is going to be very hard to improve upon.

Time and Space was also an excellent effect with an insane kicker at the end that is sure to blow away almost anyone the way Justin performed it.

Justin went into went into detail on sleeving. Let me first say I have seen people sleeve objects, coins, and cards before....but nothing comes close to touching how fast and invisibly Justin can do it. Justin performed Silver Dream and demonstrated quite a few pen vanishes/switches. Even when you know where the objects are going, his misdirection and skill with the changes and sleeving will blow your mind.

On to Loops (Yigal Mesika's Loops). Justin did a Haunted Deck routine and offered some handling improvements for those already doing a haunted deck routine with loops or IT. He did an effect with a ring and loops that simply has to be seen, any attempt at explaining it couldn't do it justice in terms of the reactions it got. I picked up a couple packs of Loops just to do that one effect...it was that good.

Justin's latest 'released' effect Triune was performed as the closer. I am sure it was a bit difficult for those in the back to see given the close-up nature of the effect but this effect is mind-boggling. This effect comes as close to real magic as you possibly can. It genuinely makes the impossible seem possible for a moment in my mind. The craftsmanship on all of the items you get with this package are without a doubt top notch. Both Triune and Time and Space were debuted for the first time at Mingus Magic Shop, so it was an incredible opportunity for anyone in attendance.

Last but certainly not least I want to thank Justin's wife and daughter for making the trip and putting up with a few of us until the wee hours of the morning. Justin was gracious enough to have a few of us back to the hotel for some after-hours sessions. It was a great opportunity to get to know the man behind the magic, and behind every great man there is a great woman.

Justin thanks for such a great night/morning of magic and conversation. It was truly my pleasure to get to know you and your family better. I am sure we will cross paths again sometime soon.

--Jim
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
I think what impressed me the most is Justin being a stand up guy. He made a not so nice situation and turned it into a great night on his own exspense. And it wasn't like he came in for 1 hr - 1 1/2 hr, the lecture was from 5:45 to past 10:00, then he hung out with a few people afterwards. This just shows you what type of magician and most importantly person Justin is. He changed my thoughts of him.
Thanks Justin for changing my thoughts about you, now I feel pretyy low.
God Bless
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Man that was fun!!
I would like to thank Wayne for giving me a second chance to make it up to you guys. I have truly never met a more kinder, caring, and cooler group like I did in PA. You guys (And gals) ROCK! You made the Millers week.
Not only did you welcome me with open arms (well gman had his arms crossed for like 10 minutes but we soon became friends) but new friends were made and a great time was had by all.
Sebashtion,Jim,Elizabeth friends for life.
Justin N. Miller
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Justin, you have a great family, magic aside, you are blessed. thanks for sharing your talent with us. Come back again!
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
Are any of the above mentioned loops routines on the Guerilla Loops DVD? And is that loops DVD still scheduled to come out before the 2010 Olympics?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Lol,
Last time I was told was April but I guess Kranzo was told May..who knows?
Yes the loops effects (not the ring) are on the dvd and more INCLUDING.. The Dwelling, my haunted pack.

Justin N. Miller
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Question, justin are you going to have a lecture in philly or South jersey any time soon? 'cause I hated to have missed this
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jusin Miller in Reading, Pa. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL