The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 2 copper, 1 silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Hello All,
I'm looking for some further ideas/routines using this gaff. I've done a quick search using the search function here at the Café and have seen a couple of ideas. I'm also familiar with Gary Kurtz's Trio in Three, (he also has another in Unexplained Acts), plus there is a routine in Bobo's. Any further suggestions or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
Check out the thread Copper Silver Brass. There is also a great handling in Bob White's It's A Matter Of Style lecture notes. It is Pressley Guitar's routine.

As Bob writes in his notes very few magicians are aware that Pressley Guitar invented the cigarette through quarter and the copper, silver and brass transposition.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Try Doc Eastons and Paul Greens dvd's.
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
Michael Skinner published a routine that made going into your pocket unnecessary, besides the 2 copper 1 silver set you needed an ex****** [

The method is from one of his lecture notes that I cannot currently find, I will keep looking and post an update;
BWind
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
2 Cop, 1 Silver? Here are four routines:

Cop Sil Brass - Geoff Latta
Copper Sandwich - Michael Rubinstein
Triple Change - David Roth
2 Copper 1 Silver Transposition - Michael Gallo

Out of coincidence, they are all on the new DVD put out by the same four coin workers (New York Coin Magic Seminar - Vol. 2: Copper Silver). They are all here on the forum.

Scott
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Yes, New York Coin Magic Seminar - Vol. 2: Copper Silver is coming soon, should be have a lot the copper silver trick!

for me I use the 2 Copper 1 Silver Transposition - Michael Gallo
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Gang,
I have A lot of stuff on it if anyone is interested P.M. Me!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Some of the above routines do not use the gaff that the thread asked for !!
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Thanks Eddie,
Gent's. I appreciate all the responses. I really do. But as Ed pointed out, I'm more interested in routines that use the 2 copper, 1 silver gaff/ gimmicked coin. Not that I don't like copper/silver routines. I do. Thanks for all the responses and keep em coming, if you can.
Thanks again.
Jim.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
You might want to add an e[ to that mix. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
626 Posts

Profile of JordanB
Pressley Guitar's routine that is mentioned above is for 2 Copper/1 Silver; however, you can use it with Copper/Silver/Brass. The setup for the trick is killer and I have seen the last phase fool magicians. It is well worth getting. It is in Bob White's lecture notes mentioned above.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 2 copper, 1 silver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL