The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 'Power Plays' (Mike Powers)... Favorite Effects?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Hi Peo,

Greetings from FFFF in Batavia NY. I do have plans for a few DVD projects in the near (I hope) future. It took about 9 years to get Power Plays from 80% done to 100% done. Actually it became a much better book since a number of the routines came into existence in the last year. I have plans for a moving holes dvd, a floating key dvd and a couple of close up variety dvds. Hopefully I can get this done in a timely fashion.

Thanks so much for the support!!

Mike
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Mike,

Keep us updated on your forthcomming projects please!

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Deluzion
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Deluzion
Wow! can't wait!
Deluzion
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hey Mike, it's a great news to most of us here in this forum and I believe many fellow magicians will patiently wait of your DVDS. I love most of your stuffs from your Powers Plays and Top Secret Stuff books. Smile

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Magiman
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magiman
Grow a mullet and mustache for the DVD like you had on the back cover of Top Secret Stuff. I understand they have a copy at Magic Inc. on their website.
Charlie the Tuna
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore Maryland
111 Posts

Profile of Charlie the Tuna
Magiman,
A mullet?. Mike tell me it wasn't so. Magic and mullets do not combine well. Come to think of it mullets don't seem to go well with anything any more.
Charlie
Charlie,
A Magician with Good Taste.

Only perform an illusion once. The first time is magical, the second is an education.
Magiman
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magiman
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Man - I am having a hard time living down that photo! There have been some votes that I return the old image. Unfortunatly there's less hair up there these days. It's getting thin. I could grow the hair but there's no way I'm wearing that tux and tie ever again!

Mike
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
984 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Quote:
On 2007-04-27 19:35, Mike Powers wrote:
there's no way I'm wearing that tux and tie ever again!

Only 'cos your brother Austin won't give them back ;-)
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Jamie,

You know Austin! ***.

Mike
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I for one am really looking forward to the moving holes project you mentioned Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 'Power Plays' (Mike Powers)... Favorite Effects?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL