The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » I'm not married and want a PK Ring... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
MagicSteve84,
I wear my pk ring 24/7 and havnt had a problem with any of my credit cards... but still I leave my wallet in my LEFT pocket and grab it with my LEFT hand.. and my ring is on my RIGHT hand.. but I don't think anything will happen if you keep your distance... I read somewhere that someone actually ran the ring across the credit card (for a test) touching it and nothing happened to the card..it still worked fine I READ... but I never tried that... and don't think I ever will lol... but just remembering that you have the ring on and just keep your distance (distance between ring and c card).. after a while of wearing the ring you'll get used to the fact that its a mag... and natuarally keep a distance from whatever your ring reacts to..
-thepugsta
Customized greatly...
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Quote:
On 2007-03-15 08:37, makeupguy wrote:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/clearance/86e5/
take a look at this one!

This will solve the problem

Wow! Sweet! It looks great! I just placed an order for two of them! Hopefully, it will work the same as my trusty PK Ring... and if not... well... I can wear those on my fingers anyway!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Two of the Wizard PK rings don't necessarily need to be worn as wedding bands?
Yours,

Ivan
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
I just placed an order with thinkgeek.com for the ring mentioned above. I will post my comments when I receive it. Thanks for all the feedback guys.
LWright
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
146 Posts

Profile of LWright
Thought I'd just say..There is no PK ring currently on the market that is even close the power needed to mess up a credit cards magnetic strip, so no real need to worry about that.*

P.S: If you try anything and it does effect your Credit Card then do not come back here and blame me!
-Lloyd Wright
"Take what you take, give what you give, just be what you want just as long as it's real.."
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
Wright...i think your right..lol
there is no pk ringht strong enough to mess up a credit card... well I don't think...
maybe unless you rub the ring on the strip of the card..but like I have read before..it has been done, and it still worked fine..but yet again.. I'm not going to try it lol...
but back on the sub... I wear mine 24/7 and I'm sure its been close to my credit card... and my credit card still works fine...
-thepugsta
Customized greatly...
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
Ring*** typing error
Customized greatly...
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I would get married asap if I where you,

Then the PK ring will look much better...
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
So what you're saying is that you're happy, and want a PK ring.
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
I showed Pro........ to two friends of mine. And what I suspected, the immediately suspected the ring bigtime. Why? Because I never ever wear any jewelry. So condition your closest friends for a VERY long time before using this type of magic on them.
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
When I started to wear my pk..i knew my closest friends would notice it since I really never wore rings... but I let them get used to it... they asked about it..i would just say "oh yeah it was a gift..." and after a while of them getting use to the fact of me just wearing a ring (thinking its just a ordinary ring)...i started to use it for effects...prohibition mainly and they never caught on to anything!... maybe it helped since I did other effects that didn't involve the pk ring during the time of them getting used to the ring... and when I finally used it..they did not catch on... its prob best to just let them get used to the fact that you wear a ring now... and after they are, use it for a effect..i doubt they wont catch on..
-thepugsta
Customized greatly...
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
You don't have to worry about the Subterfuge Magic System being mistaken for a real wedding ring. Though you might encounter some questions about why you have (what looks like) a piece of conduit on your finger.
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Garrad
Why not get a large size and wear it as a thumb ring or try hear:- http://www.magnetictherapysales.com/ProdDisplay.asp?ID=586
or hear:- http://www.magnetictherapysales.com/subs.asp?subid=15
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Try "The Master Ring" it was sold a couple of years ago and it looks like a signet ring. But you may have to bring it to a jewler to get the size adjusted.
Long Island,

New York
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
I wouldn't worry too much about what your close friends think about your PK ring. Unless your close friends are paying you to perform.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » I'm not married and want a PK Ring... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL