The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Imagination Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waldo
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Waldo
MysticalDeceptions.com just doesn't seem to work. The guy told me he has been up for 40 hours working on the site & still can't get Eric's video online. Fact of the matter is the trick is so good I wouldn't want Eric to even sell it to all of us.

My idea is to just use traditional webcam software and pay Eric up front for his time through paypal. So then he can teach his tricks to everyone Live, with the agreement you don't share them. All anyone would have to do is upload Eric's best tricks to youtube and his career would be ruined.

Maybe other magicians could get involved in this, and just start doing it directly through their iMac's or on a PC. Paypall is easy and free webcam's and voice chat is already out there. Just go with Skype, or anything else!

I'll pay you all top dollar to learn how to do pure magic with coins and cards. I'm tired of watching Bobo over and over again, and not even fooling children. My youtube videos speak for themselves as exposure. LOL Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Sorry to seem some tech issues keeping Eric from offering his work.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Waldo
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Waldo
Yeah, could be a good route. If the video comes online tomorrow as it is scheduled I will buy it then. He has offered to work with me over Yahoo Instant Messanger and AOL Messanger too. I would rather do it that way, without going through a third party who handles selling Eric's products 4 him.
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Waldo,

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, and I enjoyed our short convo earlier. Thank you for your support!!!!

Eric Jones
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Oh for guys who are still interested.....The effect is now available for download at:

http://www.mysticaldeceptions.com/
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
Waldo,

when we talked on the phone, I had told you that I had been up that long working on the video for the site, not the site. The site is up and running. We had issuses with a couple things in the video that needed to be changed is all. Editing video for download and encoding the file properly for highest quality for a small download takes a lot of time. But we do appreciate the support that we have been getting here on the Café.

Jon
jon_maronge
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of jon_maronge
I just wanted to let everyone know that the site does work. I wish waldo would have come on here and corrected himself. The trick is available there for instant download.

I just don't want people to think that the site is, or was down in any capacity. Everything is working properly.

jon
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Quote:
All anyone would have to do is upload Eric's best tricks to youtube and his career would be ruined.

lol, this line cracked me up
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Imagination Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL