The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Any Ring (A Vanish) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Title: Any Ring (a vanish)
Medium: Trick utility
Arena: close up, walk around, table
Available: Any shop, distributed by Murphys Magic Supplies

This is a ring vanishing handkerchief that has a specially designed gimmicked ring that makes it more useful that some other hanks put out for the same purpose. I did this to my wife and carried it a bit further because the ring is actually exactly shaped like my kind of unusual wedding ring. This item makes possible a very nice vanish of a ring in the spectators hands and then you can make it appear on a pen, on a key chain, in a box, you name it. Nicely made and something you’ll use if you do ring magic. Good tools are needed to build your show and this is a good tool.

HELP: I saw a routine on a DVD recently where a vanishing hank is used and I put it out of my mind because I didn’t have one then. I’ve seen so many dvds lately that I just can’t remember where I saw it….if you know of a routine with a vanishing ring hank please post it, thanks.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
A similar thread has been on for some time now.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Brian-
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you. A discussion of people saying they ordered it, who they ordered from, why they liked or didn't like who they ordered it from, what it isn't, and what it might be isn't a review. If anyone doesn't like the review where it is they are free to move it.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
You are absolutely right and that's all the more the reason for you to post it there so as to break up the mundane...blah, blah that so many seem to do. BTW, thanks for giving a good review as I've been interested in getting this but have not found any decent review until your post. Have a great weekend!
Brian-
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Feel free to move it.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
You've obviously missed the point.
Brian-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Any Ring (A Vanish) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL