The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » About Jeff McBride Card Manipulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
Hello thank you for the compliment!
I use Bee`s I think they are the best!
I tried bicycles, bridge sizes, juliane chens cards, norman nielsen!And Bees are of course the best!!!

I`ll look for the book mentioned!
Hope my english will be enough to understand!
Are there pictures?
nice greets chris
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
In the reprint the pictures were retaken to be very clear, I believe Roy Davenport posed. But there is lots of good advice (not all about the moves) in the writing that you might miss...
Paul
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
I am just a beginner to card manipulation, but I got "manipulation without tears" and didn't have a problem learning the moves/routine. It also has the E Z misers dream, and of stuffs with balls. I really liked it.

But, I am now ready for more advanced material. Would Jeff McBride's "Art of Card Manipulation" be good for me? I really like to way that Jeff McBride teaches, so I think I would learn well from those.

I am also thinking about getting "Zoom, Bounce, Fly".

I use Bee's too. They are great. I have a deck of McBride back palming cards, but they cost so much that I probably won't get any more. (it came with 'without tears')

Thanks,
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
Get one, two, and three of art of card manipulation. After that wait a while before getting the zoom, bounce, and fly. A lot of references are made to manip. without tears and the first three manip. videos.

Do this and you shouldn't have any problem.

Best,
Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Thanks WagsterMagic!

The Great Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 23:54, Will-Ace wrote:
It was my impression that manipulation without tears was directed more towards beginners, since it wasn't that difficult.
I have The Art of Card Manipulation Series and World Class Manipulation Series. Would you guys recommend getting Manipulation Without Tears?

chrisgall,

cool video...Nice productions.
What type of cards are you using?...

Wil

Get everything you can on card manipulations. The resources are very good and will give you a good working knowledge of the art.

David W.
DougS
View Profile
New user
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
9 Posts

Profile of DougS
I just received volumes 1-3 of Art of Card Manipulation. I'm really enjoying it. I've never been able to fan cards before (never had an interest, really) and now I'm doing one-handed fans without blinking. McBride is a pretty good teacher and I'm happy with my purchase.

I've found that some of the "harder" stuff is easier than the "easy" stuff. I can't seem to produce more than one card from backpalm, but I can do the cardini single production after watching volume two. Oh well. Smile
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
That happens a lot with card manipulation. Good to know that others are enjoying the true magic of card manipulation.

Best
Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » About Jeff McBride Card Manipulation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL