The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Taking credit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I am putting this here because it doesn't really concern magic. Some would argue it blongs in the coin magic section, I will let you decide.

This mornign in class I flipped a coin. I often do that when students are hesitant to answer a question. We flip a coin, if the person I picked wins, they pick someone to answer the question. If they lose, they must answer.

SO, I flipped the coin, caught it, turned my hand over and placed it on the back of my other palm. I lifted my hand, and the coin was gone.

My students were very impressed, and I had no clue where the coin went. I did not vanish it, but in a way I guess I did. There was no magic here, just dumb luck or a fluke.

I quietly checked to see if it went up my sleave or into my pocket. It did not. It was not caught in my tie, nor my belt. I truely had no idea where the coin went. I still do not know. The last place I checked was the floor, but not there either. The students were stunned, and I am out 25 cents.

Anyone have a clue where the coin might have gone? I did not see any student nearby reach down, so I dubt it disappeared into someone's pocket.

Wow! maybe I can do REAL magic!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Ah the joys of cuffing. And the perils of a carpetted floor.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Up there on the ceiling with all those signed cards?

Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Taking credit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL