The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Comedy Balloon Chair Prediction by Sebastian Black! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adramindmagic
View Profile
Regular user
East St. Louis
106 Posts

Profile of adramindmagic
AMAZING and Funny! A must read. Never did I think I would want to read this, I was wrong. For Sebastian Blacks first publication, I was MORE than impressed. I had the fortune of making Sebastians acquaintance last trip to New York. After receiving this manuscript, I had to rave! Finally there's a reason for a chair prediction. HUMOR!

Not since the Satanic Book test have I read such a well thought out routine.
I love magic!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Whereda read it?

J
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
Where can I read more about this routine?
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Me 2, this sounds good Smile
Beauregard
View Profile
New user
Katrinaville
66 Posts

Profile of Beauregard
What your getting is a good solid 10 minutes of comedy...well worth it if you can pull it off. http://www.lulu.com/content/768098

Beau
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Why is everyone being so cryptic on this routine. What do you mean Beau ...
"if you can pull it off?"

Is the routine hard? Are there facets of it that a beginner won't be able to accomplish? Does it require audience management? Do you need to be a professional balloon twister? What?

And adramindmagic, you seemed to have just copied the text from the store. Is that your opinion too? Do you have this one? Can you explain it a little better than the copied text?

That's kind of what we do here. You don't have to give up the workings just a little about the routine.

Thanks

John
Beauregard
View Profile
New user
Katrinaville
66 Posts

Profile of Beauregard
I apologize as I thought my post was simple and to the point..
The only skill required is that you are capable of delivering a Comedy routine, otherwise it only requires showmanship.
The 4 balloons are shall I say are simple without giving anything away.

Beau
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
It's a very funny chair prediction routine..for adults. Rather unique.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Just Bought the Pdf....it is not everyone cup of tea...to perform the way Mr.Sebastian did, you must had a strong presentation & Character in Comedy...but the Basic Routining by Mr.Black is GREAT...I might change the Baloon for something else...
geneurban
View Profile
New user
Santa Barbara, CA
21 Posts

Profile of geneurban
Sebastian has a well thought routine here. I can see it used (with some modification) for trade shows too. The opening sequence, prior to the audience selections, could be tied into the company and its products. It would get people into the booth... not just the aisle, and offer an opportunity to pitch the client. Thanks for some good thinking S.B.

Gene
MagicDog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
174 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
I just downloaded it, it will take a lot of work if you want to get the most out of it, but you should have a lot of fun with it. I could see it being used in most adult setting without any problem, except church and then again it would depend on the church.

John
Make Everyday Magical
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
I have just downloaded this and have just finished reading through it. From what I have read, this is easy to perform and from the audiences point of view it is easy to follow and would be a lot of fun. In relation to this being performed for an adult setting, ideally yes but out of the 4 predictions (one of which prediction is suitable for people over the age of 16yrs old) you could easily replace the adult prediction with something else if you wanted to perform this for a family show.

This is a nice chair prediction routine, it is a lot of fun and I can see this going down well, it is different and entertaining. personally and I repeat personally and in my opinion if the mentalists out there perform a straight and quite serious mentalism show I wouldnt use this. I know that for a chair prediction there are stronger routines and presentations out there. Not that this is less entertaining but IMO I would use a stronger chair prediction routine in the type of show that I perform. But those on the fence with this one I would certainly get this - it is cheap and will spark lots of ideas and get you thinking. Highly recommended Smile
googoodolls
View Profile
New user
Colorado
71 Posts

Profile of googoodolls
Well do I get this routine? I have been search on http://www.lulu.com and didn't have the ability to turn up. I was curious to see if anyone would know where I could find this item? I have all ready tried to contact Sebastian directly but I haven't got a response from him directly because his life is up and down at the moment. But I was curious too see if anyone here could direct me where I could possibly get the item? Thanks if anyone could help a brother out.

sincerely,

Ryan
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Sebastian has take off his routine from the market.
It's not available anymore
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Cesar_Vinuesa
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Cesar_Vinuesa
Where I can buy the effect to read it???
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2007-03-30 20:09, Beauregard wrote:
What your getting is a good solid 10 minutes of comedy...well worth it if you can pull it off. http://www.lulu.com/content/768098

Beau

googoodolls
View Profile
New user
Colorado
71 Posts

Profile of googoodolls
That stinks he took it off the market and also that link doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the information by the way.

sincerely,

Ryan
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I think he may br re-realeasing it with a few other routines. Ask him hes a member here..
googoodolls
View Profile
New user
Colorado
71 Posts

Profile of googoodolls
Thanks for information. Do you know the user name he uses here?

sincerely,

Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Comedy Balloon Chair Prediction by Sebastian Black! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL