The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Magic Cafe Rules!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
I just want to let everyone here know that The Magic Cafe is by far the best magic forum on the Internet. I have not seen any other forum that goes the extra mile quite like this one. The quality is unsurpassed.

What I like best about this place is that there is no BS..if you know what I mean. I have seen other magic forums (which will remain nameless, but they are quite popular) in which magicians are blatantly humiliating and criticizing each other for the most ridiculous reasons. Heaven forbid if a beginner posts a question like "How do you use a TT?". He'll be stoned to death in other forums.

And all those magicians competing against each other to "look good". They have little or no intention of being helpful. But the Cafe is different. It is constructed in such a way that magicians of all ages and skill levels are welcome. And everyone will learn a thing or two in here because we have friendly expert magicians who are running it and will point anybody in the right direction. Not only that, but the members here are a pleasure to converse with, and many of them are so knowledgable I feel it is a privelege to talk to them.

You guys deserve this kind of recognition. To everybody who is running the Cafe, keep up the good work. Keep the atmosphere the way it is and you guys will be the #1 authority on how to run a magic forum. Thank you for letting me be a part of the Cafe. NOW WHERE'S MY LATTE DARNIT?!?! Smile Smile Smile
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Ah shucks... Smile We certainly appreciate all those nice comments and kind words. It really make's all our hard work seem worthwhile. Smile
We really appreciate you being involved in the Cafe, and hope you will pass the word to all your magic friends!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Thanx Cardguy! It's because we have awesome members like you, that the Cafe is so good.
amagician
View Profile
Regular user
Hobart Tasmania Australia
160 Posts

Profile of amagician
Steve, please lock this topic before any more effusive compliments are posted.
Otherwise all your overworked and brilliant staff will want pay-raises!
Have a Magic day
John Williams
http://www.ezymagic.com/
more tricks than you can shake a wand at
subscribe to our free ezine on site
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Pay? Raise? I knew there was something funny going on Smile

Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Way to go John, now I am in trouble! Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Cardguy writes: "Heaven forbid if a beginner posts a question like "How do you use a TT?". He'll be stoned to death in other forums."

Absolutely!
I have said it before but it bears repeating:
No one was born knowing this stuff. Everyone started knowing nothing!

This forum is by far the most civilized and most helpful on the 'net.

Glad to be a member.

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
David Smyth
View Profile
Regular user
Stourbridge, UK
146 Posts

Profile of David Smyth
Peter writes: This forum is by far the most civilized and most helpful on the 'net.

Glad to be a member.

Well I share your opinion...

This is the best magic forum I'm part of... You get a warm welcome right from the very start and you feel that you can state your own opinions without being told off for saying something that other people disagree with!!!

Thanks Steve...and well done!!!
Back at the magic...
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
You are all very welcome! My pleasure. Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The Magic Cafe Rules!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL