The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Reality Twister Variation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
If anybody wants to view one of my variations with the reality twister you can IM me at Ben7217 on aim or aol. Or you can email me at Ben7217@aol.com I can't upload it because things keep going wrong. Its pretty cool looking and one of the variants is completly nothing like the origional routine.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
I can say that this is more like a Magicians effect. You can watch Spoons twisting !
Superb effect Ben !
Magic Chris
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
104 Posts

Profile of Magic Chris
The twisting spoon looks great... if you pick it up in an "inpromptu looking" situation (from a restaurant table) and give it as a souvenir to the baffled spectator..you have a killer effect.
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
Thanks guys!
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Reality Twister Variation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL