The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » False Banachek Rumors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Hi gang,
I'm going to be mysteriously vague with this for the sake of not spreading rumors any further, but I wanted to post to clear up some mistaken rumors that have been flying around the 'net the last day or so.

A rumor was posted to a private group about Banachek and another performer yesterday;
by a couple of hours ago, that rumor had spread to at least one other group that I know of, possibly a number of others (it was spread to the one group I know of by Mark Lewis, for those on that group who may now realize what I'm talking about).

That rumor was rebutted and confirmed as false on the original group, but I'm not certain that this fact has followed the rumor around to the other places it spread to. So, for those who have heard this rumor, I want to say once and for all that it is false. E-mail me privately for details if you wish.

For anybody who is completely confused by this post, please ignore it, and accept my apologies for taking up your time. If you heard the rumor I am referring to, you'll know what I'm talking about. Let's just say that it falsely accuses Banachek of unethical behavior that anybody who knows him realizes he'd never do.

Banachek's a friend, and I don't want to see his name hurt by this false accusation.
See what kind of mess it causes when somebody:
A) Writes without checking facts, and
B) Ignores policies of keeping things said on a private list to that list and leaks them elsewhere?

Thanks for your time,
Andy
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » False Banachek Rumors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL