The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Osterlind's Out Of Hand (6 Card Repeat) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Does anyone know if there is a version of Richard Osterlind's Out Of Hand (6-Card Repeat) available for Sale, anywhere?

I know the gaffs for this routine are fairly easy to make, but his great ending uses various card backs, and, as I can't imagine it would be too expensive, it might just be easier to buy.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
I was looking for this myself and actually called Richard directly to ask him if he had them for sale or knew of anyone who did. He was very gracious as always, but wasn't able to help.

It looks like you will have to make your own unless you can find somebody to make a set for you. I tried making my own and found there was more work to it than met the eye.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Thanks, Doug. I suspected as much.

I went so far as to buy a corner cutting device (the one that he suggests in the video), but haven't used it. What aspects of making these things did you find to be trouble?
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
For me, finding all of the different card backs was a bit of a challenge. Once I did that, I found even though they were all "poker" size cards, they weren't exactly the same size. I think this due to the fact they were different manufacturers.

I tried cutting everything to be the exact same size but basically ended up with something I wasn't entirely happy with.
nboisen
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of nboisen
I think you will find this on Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too Volume 6
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Osterlind's Out Of Hand (6 Card Repeat) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL