The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rand Woodbury videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eyes of Darkness
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Eyes of Darkness
I've got all three videos. If someone wants to buy them, email me at dan@danbowen.com

Thanks,

Dan
vj022
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of vj022
I would be very cautious about buying illusion props on e-Bay. I bought a zigzag girl on it. The only problem that I was told of was that the track for the middle box needed to be repaired and they would send wooden molding for it. Needless to say, the boxes were extremely flimsy, the top box shook when you slid the middle over, and the wood that the prop was made from was not good quality (I had two other magicians look at it and it was really the wrong wood used).

Just let me warn anyone who buys props off of e-bay, make sure you get all details of the prop.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
FYI, Rand just came out with a performance only DVD from his cruise ship work.
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
shestack
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of shestack
Boy this guy sounds like a REAL jerk !...not to mention a Thief !
Any way you look at it he simply took the money and r a n.......

Now to read of him doing gigs on a cruise ship....hmm possably the cruise director should be told that a great guy ??? This woodbury is. & why in hell would they have hired some one with such a reputation as this low life.

God I feel so sorry for the fellows that put there trust in such a low life

Buyer be ware !!!!!!!

Shestack
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I might be wrong , I have the set and the foth one was very informative to me , I think going behind the seens to greatest illusions workshops is entertainig and informative and worth tghe price I was eager to see the fifth.but that's my opinion.
Christian Illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Ohio (currently located in Missouri)
503 Posts

Profile of Christian Illusionist
Now from what I've heard the first three videos are really good, especially the one on bases and stairs and such.

Is this true?

Also is there a site on the internet selling the dvd's? I've only been able to find VHS.
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
I have the first DVD (Vol 1 and 2) on steps and bases and found it very informative. I never really knew how a base was properly used and seeing it build step by step was very helpful.

I don't have the 2nd DVD (Vol. 3 and 4) since I heard terrible reviews for it.

Either way, here's a link to the dvd:

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/Magic-T......4393.htm

Josh London
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
The first three videos were VERY good, that is why the 4th was such a let down.

The material on it should have been used as filler on the first ones, not issued as a separate video. Especially at the prices we originally paid.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Just an FYI,,,, I just purchased Rand's Chalet Mini Cub Zag,, he was very good to deal with honest and was a pleasure to deal with. He has been with Carnvial a long time,,, I have delt with him before and met him once,, he was very kind and giving of his time. My dealings with him were just two weeks ago,,

Don
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hey Don,

How much did you pay for the prop? I would be nice to you to.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!'
Rodney Rash
View Profile
New user
Texas
12 Posts

Profile of Rodney Rash
I haven’t seen the 4th video but I must say his videos gave us all a unique look at how some of the props where builds. A different perspective on Illusions building then just reading about the construction.
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Actually as far as the cost of the prop I got from him, he gave a great deal,, he was extremely helpful and went out of his way to make this transaction work smoothly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rand Woodbury videos (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL