The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ATA case source? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Lapeer, MI
226 Posts

Profile of ChrisJ
Looking for a good source for a strong ATA style case. I talked to Tim Selberg and his aren't available at the moment and when I do searches on the net I am finding them to typically be custom orders and very expensive. Has anyone found a good figure case at a good price?

Thanks Smile
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
Cases2go.com
I have 3 cases from this company ... I got Anvil with the abs plastic walls not wood ... Its lighter and stronger , and lid stays ,lined with carpet....it costs a bit more ...but its worth it ....The cases are custom made to fit your specs
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
You might want to check out some of the major online music retailers, such as Musician's Friend, Sweetwater Music, American Musical Supply, ZZounds, etc.

They have cases in different sizes for various things. Don't overlook SKB cases. They are generally much less expensive than Anvil if they have a size/style that will work for your needs.

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » ATA case source? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL