The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Krokus by Erick Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
Thank's Erick.

magiclee
maxmaximus
View Profile
New user
austria
93 Posts

Profile of maxmaximus
Hi,

I hate misleading videos and ads and much to my regret krokus is one of them...the reason why I bought this was the fact that in the video you can see under the card while its floating...you cant look under the card in a real world situation...also the so called upgrade is an old idea as well as the method...i am disappointed...sorry but that's my honest opinion...for all the skeptic people here, yes its my first post but I study magic for about 7 years now and today it was time to write a review...

regards,
max
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
I'm very sorry you feel this way Max, but I appreciate your honesty just the same.

This like any or most effects on the market requires practice, it's not going to float itself you have to get used to the gimmick and subtleties. I would never mislead anyone, the add on my website is 100% honest and I've got many fantastic reactions while performing Krokus.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I could be of any help, and thanks again for your kind interest.

-Erick
Creator of the Gallerian Bend
maxmaximus
View Profile
New user
austria
93 Posts

Profile of maxmaximus
Hi erick,

I wrote: the reason why I bought this was the fact that in the video you can see under the card while its floating...you cant look under the card in a real world situation...

...because then you will see the gimmick and no light condition can camouflage this...when I saw the video I thought you solved this problem by the mean of a better/new gimmick...so what I wanna say is you cant do the trick as shown in the video to a spectator at that angle...the trick isn't bad at all but...bla bla bla...the good thing is you made me thinking about ways to reconstruct the gimmick...thanks erick...

greetz from austria
max
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Hi Max,

That's very strange because I don't recall saying in the download your items are viewable directly underneath-it, it sounds to me like you probably received the download which I had originally put together for Krokus was sent to you by a mistake and for this I apologize. The (demo) for Krokus and main/picture are properly corrected now as well, thanks for bringing this up as I have another person who does all the work for me on the website and now everything should be all sorted-out.

I'll re-send to you the correct file right now, my website should be finished being updated I’m just making sure there is nothing else faulty or any files which should not be there still.

Regards,

-Erick
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Hi everyone,

The website is all set now and updated, I had a video/page placed on there now where you can view the New (demo) for Krokus and Touching Bend as well. I appreciate all of your kind patience, thanks again.

Regards,

-Erick
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Erick, your videos are not working. They take me to a HTTP status 404 page when I press play on the youtube videos on your site.
-----------

-Only works if you click on the side of the youtube video (don't press play) press the area on the bottome right where it has the youtube logo
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
The videos appear to be playing fine now, perhaps the client wasn’t able to communicate with the server or the server could not find what was requested at the time. There are some cases where a server cannot find the requested location and is unsure of its status, also the spacebar must be clicked in order to activate the control for the video just (double) left-click to play. I hope this is helpful, thanks.

-Erick
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
Sounds like a good trick erick. I might have to look into it. This and your other effects. Do I get a deal if I buy all of them? lol
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Thanks magicman899, if you like floating/levitation kind of effects then I think you'll really enjoy Krokus.

-Erick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Krokus by Erick Castle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL