The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q & A Routine while touching a billet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
I'm currently working on an act with a psychometry theme and I want to add a Q&A /Audience Reading routine that I have to touch the billets to be able to reveal the information. I'm thinking of Osterlind's Very Modern Mindreader but I'm also looking for other suggestions that you guys might have.

Thanks in advanced,
Allan
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Favourite psychometry routine - John Riggs 'seat of your pants' version
Q&A - Osterlind Thought Scan, or how about a variation of Psi-Graphico?
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
I've seen Psi-Graphico mentioned before somewhere, do you know if it's still available?
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
It's in one of John Rigg's books I think
By the way, all of John's work in both these fields is dynamite
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
Thank you! I know a link to his products is somewhere around here , I'll search for it.
fred200
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of fred200
Another one using the psychometry is the the routine of millar logman in his cd "AciduS Novus" even there is a new marking system Clue&A by Max Gordon using this routine and for sure the books of john Riggs are some of the best for Q&A routines give a try.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Practical Mental Effects, chapter 1,
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
Quote:
On 2007-04-10 16:47, fred200 wrote:
Another one using the psychometry is the the routine of millar logman in his cd "AciduS Novus" even there is a new marking system Clue&A by Max Gordon using this routine and for sure the books of john Riggs are some of the best for Q&A routines give a try.

I just read the description for Acidus Novus at mevproshop.com and the The Acidus Novus Question Answering Act seems like a perfect fit for my act. It's currently out of my price range but I will definetly save up for it. Thanks!
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
EvilDan owns the rights to Psi-Grafico and Pocket Psi-Grafico.

http://www.evildan.biz/leather/special%20items.htm
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
adramindmagic
View Profile
Regular user
East St. Louis
106 Posts

Profile of adramindmagic
Richard Busch Peek Encores Highly recommended!
I love magic!
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

A question about the Psi-Graphico:
From some of my research in this forum about the P-G, can it be only used as a handwriting analysis style of routine or can it be used in a psychometry style too? I'm not really interested in the HW part but if it can be used as an audience reading and psychometry routine in one, then this is for me.

Thanks again,
Allan
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Tardoid7

Did you ever study T.A. Waters Book Mind, Myth&Magick?
I said Studied NOT read!

It contain a wealth of information regarding your Question (No pun intended)
And also read the books that T.A. Waters tries to reference you regarding reading & psycometry

Also there is an essay that explain the logic behind Q&A and Psycometry

and just like book test, there are many ways to do it, but in the eyes of your audience the effect will be pretty much the same, the key is to make it believable and unique....not to mention entertaining
Naidu Gautama
View Profile
New user
Singapore
14 Posts

Profile of Naidu Gautama
I have to thank Mesmer for pointing me back to Mind Myth and Magic. Sometimes I have a habit of searching for "newer and better " ideas when the best ideas are already available.

Mind Myth and Magic was on my shelf for about 4 years and Im currently studying it more intensely now.

And its revealing great "new" ideas to me. So Tardoid7...some of your answers may lie in the very books that are on your shelf.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Tardoid7,

Psi Grafico can be used as a pseudo psycometry device. As a matter of fact, on an old VHS tape of Charles Scott's ( Cicardi) explanation of Psi Grafico, he shows a clip of him using the device in just that kind of routine. Its from his former weekly TV show in Kansas City.
Best regards,
Allan Kardek
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
194 Posts

Profile of Allan Kardek
Mesmer & Naidu: You guys are right, I total forgot about MM&M! And that reminded me that I had Allen Zing's Vol 1 of his DVD set sitting on my shelf and h teaches a brief method of Acidus Novous.

Trinity: The Psi-Graphico is tempting me even more...I wonder if the demonstration video that comes with EvilDan's Psi-Graphico shows this as well...hmmm

Cheers,
Allan
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Tardoid7,

You can contact EvilDan at his website (above) or at his email:

evildan@prodigy.net
Best regards,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q & A Routine while touching a billet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL