The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Al Fasso (A Classic) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
jalal12321
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of jalal12321
That's just amazing. He's hilarious and his act was just amazing, I'm actually in awe after watching that, great find.
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
No doubt, one of the very best.

Mano.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Wonderful! Smile They don't do it like that anymore...Great magician, Al Flosso. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
A True Giant!
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Just visited Fantasma in Manhattan today and there, on display on their own shelf, were Al's own very distinctive bowtie, coin wand and miser's dream pail from the video - you couldn't miss that tie, and it was kind of heartwarming to see them there getting the honor they deserve. Stand up straight, my boy!
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Thanks for the site, Ron. The Coney Island Fakir has long been one of my favorites, hsdn't seen that one before.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for the link.

~John
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Is that clip from the Don Alan Magic Ranch vids?

Thanks for posting, Ron.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Al Fasso (A Classic) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL