The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Plus Wallet Quality leather (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Hi everyone

I've just bought "the Combo Wallet" (the Basic with the No-Palm Features) JOL productions!

I have to say: GENIUS, 200% TOP QUALITY

Now, I would like to buy the Plus Wallet LARGE, But I see there's a difference about the 2 wallets, what I mean is the leather. I've read that this wallet I own is hand made by him, but the other ... dunno

so, to the owners of the PW Large, what's the quality of the leather?
does the black colour of the wallet remain or does it wear out after using it for long time?

Because I have also the BKM wallet and the leather is turning grey(gray) and I don't want that.

please help
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
No one has this wallet?
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
You can only Expect quality from Jerry. I wound even question the quality even if it wasnt hand made by him.
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Thx, Just got the info I needed from MR.Dickson

and thank you Gochos

Gracias
dimosa

http://www.d-mistery.be
Jerryoconnell
View Profile
New user
Jerry O'Connell
15 Posts

Profile of Jerryoconnell
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 12:19, dimosa wrote:
Hi everyone

I've just bought "the Combo Wallet" (the Basic with the No-Palm Features) JOL productions!

I have to say: GENIUS, 200% TOP QUALITY

Now, I would like to buy the Plus Wallet LARGE, But I see there's a difference about the 2 wallets, what I mean is the leather. I've read that this wallet I own is hand made by him, but the other ... dunno

so, to the owners of the PW Large, what's the quality of the leather?
does the black colour of the wallet remain or does it wear out after using it for long time?

Because I have also the BKM wallet and the leather is turning grey(gray) and I don't want that.

please help

Jerry O'Connell here,
As for a wallet turning Grey, you say it's a BKM wallet. I do not make these wallets but I will try to help you. Usually leather losing its colour is because it has had water or some spirit on it. I would try some boot polish or ever a leather die. Now I will talk for myself, My new JOL range of new products are made in a different leather than the handmade range was, but I only use the best leather, this is not cheap leather, I persona;ly chose this new leather.
Jerry O'Connell
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I've had Jerry's Plus wallet for a year now as my everyday wallet(I travel alot) and its in great shape, it shows normal signs of wear which I think makes it even more normal, so to speak, very happy with it.
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Hi

Jerry, takeachance ...

thank you so much for the information. I'm going to buy a large one, héhé

But one last questions:
Where is the best magic store online to buy this, cause, I see that I can buy this everywhere but are they all the same? Cause I've read a post frome someone that he had an old version of Pluw wallet Large.

thank you again
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
I as well am very insterested in one of these wallets... I really like the "Billfold Wallet" by Jerry O'Connell. It looks very casual, and I think it fits me best from all of his other great wallets.... one question... does anyone know if this wallet will work with "kolossal killer" effect by Kenton Knepper? (does the Billfold Wallet have enough compartments for kk?)
thank you for your time

-Puga
Customized greatly...
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I got mine from HP awhile ago when there was a 25% discount, so shop around and look for specials/sales
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Hey

takeachance...
I know I'm going to look around but I already read a post from someone and he bought the Plus Wallet large but he had an old version. That's why I'm asking to be really sure where and if it's the new version.

that was my other question for you guys out there

thx again
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
HP has the new version, its the size of a travel wallet, jacket size so to speak. But I carry it in the side pocket as I wear casual cargo pants out alot, so no problem, it holds a lot of important cards I need so for me its great.
dimosa
View Profile
New user
Belgium/antwerp
67 Posts

Profile of dimosa
Hi guys

Which wallet is new?
- The one with the JOL mark on the wallet
- or the one without the JOL mark?

take a look

with JOL mark
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/ama/lrg/m-plus-wallet-large-.jpg

Without JOL mark
http://www.leatherjerry.com/info_1_1.htm

greetz
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2007-04-17 20:31, thepugsta wrote:
I as well am very insterested in one of these wallets... I really like the "Billfold Wallet" by Jerry O'Connell. It looks very casual, and I think it fits me best from all of his other great wallets.... one question... does anyone know if this wallet will work with "kolossal killer" effect by Kenton Knepper? (does the Billfold Wallet have enough compartments for kk?)
thank you for your time

-Puga

You can see the offical Kolossal Killer wallet certified by Kenton Knepper on the following websites.

http://www.wonderwizards.com

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Plus Wallet Quality leather (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL