The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Casbah Deck - Charles Reynolds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Anyone have any experience with Charles Reynold's Casbah Deck?
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
I have it!

First, the deck is dribbled, the spectator calls stop anywhere and remembers the card. Next, the spectator takes any 2 cards out, and hides them behind their back. No one sees the cards. Tell them to hand you one of the cards. They hand you THEIR previously selected card! The other card is just a random card.

that's one way it plays out. In simple terms, its a force deck, but has some cool built in features to allow for interesting effects like the one above. You can do a lot with the Casbah Deck, I guess it was created during some pretty heavy magic sessions. Hope this helps! Smile -Jesse
justini
View Profile
New user
Salisbury, MD
54 Posts

Profile of justini
I just got the deck. It seems to be very cool idea. Besides for the effect mentioned in instructions, is anyone using this for any other effects? I realize that it is a forcing deck and could be applied to any trick needing a card force. Any ideas?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is it the same card forced each time?
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
So this is just another forcing deck?
Mustang
View Profile
Veteran user
London, England
316 Posts

Profile of Mustang
I think this deck is absolutely awesome, I use it for a Card at Any Number routine in which the spectator can think of the number after you have handed them the deck and then they can deal down to that number and the card is there.

Those of you that have the deck will have no issue in piecing together the above.

Excellent, excellent deck.
"A magician is one who appreciates the difference between knowing how a trick is done, and knowing how to do a trick."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Casbah Deck - Charles Reynolds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL