The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Malini Photos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Although I've seen them in books, I can't seem to find any good quality pictures of Max Malini. All the ones online are grainy and horrible. Does anyone have some digital copies they would be able to either post online or send me? Thanks!!

-- Topher
Damon
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Damon
I know there is a nice picture of him in the Stars of Magic series for sure. The original version (vs. 70's book) probably has the sharpest picture. I'm sure I can come up with others as well. I don't remember for sure, but there may be one in the Christopher and or Price books too, I just don't recall.

If someone doesn’t come through for you by tomorrow evening, I will scan and send one off, it's just getting to late tonight (11:30pm Wisconsin, USA time), sorry.

I may be able to scan and send one off in the morning though. PM me your e-mail address if you want me to do that.

Regards, Mark
Enis Talas
View Profile
New user
Ýstanbul /TURKEY
9 Posts

Profile of Enis Talas
I know this webpage abaut Max Malini. You can find three photos in...
http://www.komikerklubben.se/malini.htm
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Besides 'Max Malini and His Magic', are there any other books on this great man?
ursusminor
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
443 Posts

Profile of ursusminor
There is a very informative chapter on Max Malini in Ricky Jay's "Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women".

Bjørn
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."
- Winston Churchill"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Malini Photos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL