The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » This Saturday is Magic At 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Mingus Magic is proud to present this Saturday at its Magic at 2...

Ray Brodan!

If you have been to the shop you probably have met Ray. Either for his incredible close up magic with cards and coins or his favorite bunny bill where he makes a bunny appear magically from a folded up dollar made to look like a hat. You are in for a treat when Ray performs for this Magic at 2 program!!!

Mingus Magic Shop is located at 528 Lancaster Ave. in Reading, PA.

If you are going to be in the Reading or Lancaster, PA area why not make plans to stop by Mingus Magic and enjoy our Free Magic at 2. For more information go to http://www.mingusmagicshop.com/
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Who is that guy in your avatar? Sounds like a fun time. Ray is a great magician and his show will be "Superb"
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Ray Brodan is the one locking me up when I performed at a magic at 2. It will be a fun time. Hope you can make it Majestic12
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Call me Jon. Are they thumbcuffs? Mingus always comes through with fun events and Magic at 2 has become a staple. Remember sneakers the clown, does he still hold the attendance record for these events?
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Hey Jon, I'll be on the East Coast this month see you then, and say hello to your wife for me it's been a while.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Hoping to be there. We love Ray!
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2007-04-19 19:41, inidyls wrote:
Hey Jon, I'll be on the East Coast this month see you then, and say hello to your wife for me it's been a while.

Will do, yeah it has been. Look forward to catching up.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Bump
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2007-04-20 22:12, gman wrote:
Bump

bump? I don't know what you mean by this, but the only way Ray who is performing today can get a bump is if he falls off stage Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » This Saturday is Magic At 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL