The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mogar knives question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

munkywrench
View Profile
Loyal user
Conway, SC
298 Posts

Profile of munkywrench
Do the Mogar knives have the gravity lock. Just curious, as how this will mess with some people. I love the thought behind it.
Family Biz. https://www.facebook.com/dreamweaverconway/
Disciple of the Close-Up Kinda Guy PH.
Balloon Blast Video Show junkie.
Supporter of http://www.myrtlebeachmagician.com/
Retired Demo Dude
IBM #334 supporter
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
No, they're regular knives.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
The inexpensive Enardoe knives do. But they don't handle as nice, and don't come in as many fruity colors. I've never seen a routine that uses that aspect, but I personally avoid making it appear the spectator can't perform simple tasks. Vernon praised his spectator for placing a finger on top of a cup, to good reaction. I would suspect the opposite to be true.

BTW you really should make your subject line reflect your question. i.e. Do Mogar's lock? or What C.C. knives lock?
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
If I remember it right, don't the instructions that come with the Enardoe knives call the gravity switch a bar bet more than a trick?

RevJohn
Glenn Godsey
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Glenn Godsey
Steve Draun uses the "locked blade" gag and gets a friendly chuckle from the audience on his DVD 1.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mogar knives question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL