The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Best Children's Magicians aren't Magicians at all! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Prof. Alexander
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Prof. Alexander
Hi Al

Where am I from? Well, at the moment I am a teacher at the very famous, virtually unknown, and completely invisible, Irish school for young wizards, Frogspawn Hall.... or so the story goes! In my muggle form I am a Scotsman living in the Rep. of Ireland (for many years) having fun as a wizard.

I've had about 25 years experience as an actor, drama teacher and director and I have been known to write a bit now and again. I'm taking a bit of a break from all that at the moment and concentrating on building the professors character and magic skills.

I am delighted both yourself and Tony appreciated my last post.

Although I say that the magic comes from the person, and I do believe this is essentially an instinctive thing, I also believe (as you might expect) that training and building skills is essential. Performing is a craft and like all crafts many aspects of it can be learned. In future posts I hope to share and discuss many of the ideas I have on this subject with you all….

Sorry for taking so long in replying but I’m very busy at the moment.

All the best
Prof. Alexander
I met this chap at the Olympics. I said to him, "Excuse me but are you a pole vaulter?" he replied "No, I'm German, but how did you know my name was Walter?"
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
176 Posts

Profile of coolini
That's a great post and I can't agree more with everything said,the magic Café is really full of great advices and I find this post very helping so I thought I would thank you guys for your comments and advice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Best Children's Magicians aren't Magicians at all! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL