The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » If money was a chicken, would a chicken be evil? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tyrone-the-red
View Profile
New user
U.K
19 Posts

Profile of tyrone-the-red
Gentlemen,
As a performer/hobbyist in the U.k I seem to get the impression that my U.S bretheren find it easier to get cash for performances. I have never really bothered with money, just doing this was enough. I have been at uni a year now and my bar job pays a pittance nad don't get me started on the loan. So getting some extra wonga for this art that I love seems to be a *** fine idea. However I need some sort of advice as to how to get from 'that was really good' to 'here my life saving. What was said on the first performances post was really very cool and the fact that there is a mix of people in the same boat combined with pro's who know the greats is why I desperatly plead for your help!!
Come on world help a little U.K guy earn some cash!!
T Smile
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Tyrone!

Good on you lad! You need to check out the articles at http://www.performers.net/ . Go into the library and all will be revealed about the accruement of the holy frogskins.

Sounds like you are already comfortable working the old frog and toad. What you really need are some hat lines.

So, read those articles at performers.net, pull out your uni, get those frogskins, and Bob’s your uncle.

Cheers,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » If money was a chicken, would a chicken be evil? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL