The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Magic Menu and Complete Guide to Restaurant & Walk Around Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pavlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Poland
306 Posts

Profile of Pavlo
I'm thinking of buying one of those. How do they differ? Theory and tricks are in the Magic Menu the second one is just theory. Am I correct? Thanks
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
The Magic Menu: Theory, tricks, product reviews, real-world anecdotes, marketing advice, profiles of up-and-coming performers as well as leaders in the field and up-to-date analysis of trends. Focused features covering a variety of topics (trade shows, marketing, alternative venues, etc.) from many view-points. In its current incarnation as a quarterly journal, The Magic Menu attacks topics that interest all close-up performers.

Complete Guide to Restaurant and Walk-around: Quality information from a single source teaching you his approach to Restaurant and Walk-around.

Both are highly recommended.

The Magic Menu gives you many different perspectives, however, and offers much more information (11 years and counting)...

Andrew
Co-publisher
The Magic Menu
http://www.magicmenu.net
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
If you are interested in performing close up magic in public situations, The Magic Menu is an incredible source.

The Complete Guide to Restaurant and Walk Around is also worth getting.
ME
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I recommend getting the bound editions of the Magic Menu, from a reputable dealer.

I had problems getting an issue delivered, as well as no response to calls and emails concerning my subscription. I no longer subscribe as a result.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Magic Menu and Complete Guide to Restaurant & Walk Around Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL