The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Every Magician Needs to Read This (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pghdude80
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh
72 Posts

Profile of pghdude80
Nice quote, although I think I can say with relative certainty that the complexity of the prose obscures the beauty of the message. On the other extreme, "Keep it simple stupid" is not exactly a phrase brimming with poetic value.
I appreciate what you've done here, but I would suggest that you try to express your feelings with your own words. Make them poetic or make the simple, but make them your own.

J
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I need duct tape...my head is about to explode!!!!! Will duct tape fix illusions too?
Jay Austin
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Jay Austin
For some reason the phrase if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS comes to mind.
Jay Austin

http://austin-computer-solutions.com/
Hire a tech, not a geek.
pghdude80
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh
72 Posts

Profile of pghdude80
Quote:
On 2007-05-02 07:07, tmowens wrote:
I need duct tape...my head is about to explode!!!!! Will duct tape fix illusions too?

Duct tape will fix anything. Just look at the Hubble telescope! Oh, wait...that's a bad example...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Every Magician Needs to Read This (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL