The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Most inspired comedy magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

unclesamayen
View Profile
Elite user
Taiwan
459 Posts

Profile of unclesamayen
Hi Jeff!
You're one of my favorite magician.
I'm a super fan of comedy magic.
I like the feelings to make my audience feel happy.
You're a great comedy magician that inspired me soooooo much!
Do you have some magicians in your mind that inspired you in the field of comedy magic ?

Thanks you
Comedy, Mental, Busking.
Performing magic for the blinds.
http://youtu.be/nW3O0nucQUI
Busking in Mong Kok
http://youtu.be/WqohXqTxRVU
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Actually, the magician's who've inspired where classical, manipulative magicians. Like Fred Kaps, Bill Baird, Neil Foster, Norm Nielsen. . . . . . for those who many not know, I was a not-so-shabby sleight-of-hand guy at one time. I can still do most of it. .. AND I always add a pinch of it for my corporate audience shows as well. The comedy. . . ?. . . we'll I was always a class clown and my inspiratation for being funny came from the classic comics like Danny Kaye, Red Skelton, Dick Van Dyke, etc..
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I will attest to the fact that Jeff (and Levent) both very funny guys. have tremendous chops in the manipulative magic arena.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Most inspired comedy magician » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL