The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The Coin Change Chalice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
That looked great. I've really been into copper silver themes and this just added to my love of them.

-Jeff
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Excellent

If Dan ever puts this out - I am the first person in the line up to buy it

Craig Petty
CMNeff
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of CMNeff
Very very nice!!!

Out of curiosity, what sort of 'chalice' is that? It is hard to tell from the video. From the ring of it I'd think it was a shot glass of some sort. Perhaps I know too much about shot glasses?

Thanks for the video!
Rickbc
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Rickbc
Dan, would you consider doing a version of the routine as a stand alone, and having it avaiable as an instant download? I think the routine is very powerfull. Brovo Smile
MB's effects are at
www.vinnymarini.com
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Wow. I had not read this thread since my posting back in 2007. Didn't know it got resurrected in 2008. I have finally decided to tip all the work on it in the next batch of NYC Seminar DVDs being filmed next month at NYC Coin Seminar Seven (these are the DVD series that David Roth, Mike Rubinstein, and Mike Gallo put out). I also plan on tipping a version with no trips to the pockets, and if time allows an all standup version done in the hands without the Chalice.
Click to visit:
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Quote:
On 2009-09-06 00:07, Dan Watkins wrote:
Wow. I had not read this thread since my posting back in 2007. Didn't know it got resurrected in 2008. I have finally decided to tip all the work on it in the next batch of NYC Seminar DVDs being filmed next month at NYC Coin Seminar Seven (these are the DVD series that David Roth, Mike Rubinstein, and Mike Gallo put out). I also plan on tipping a version with no trips to the pockets, and if time allows an all standup version done in the hands without the Chalice.

Fantastic!
Jeff O
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Jeff O
I saw this back in 2007 and thought it was a good routine but I just watched it yesterday and I realized this routine is amazing. Every action has a purpose and the transformations are incredible.

Thanks a lot for posting this because it has sparked so many ideas in routining and patter.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The Coin Change Chalice (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL