The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper silver with shell routines??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan clark
View Profile
Loyal user
Spruce Grove ,AB
236 Posts

Profile of Ryan clark
Does any one know of a routine that utilizes both the copper silver coin and an expanded shell together, I just realized my shell fits sun moon and it got me thinking, which led to nothing as usual. doh!!
Any Effect Is Possible, methods are relativley easy to come by, but it is the effect that takes true courage to come up with

Sankey
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Doug Brewer's "Backhanded" routine from Unexpected Visitor vol 1. That makes use of a shell and C/S coin. This is a killer routine, never fails to get a great reaction. I'm not sure but I tihnk he also has another routine on unexpected Visitor 2" that uses these gaffs. Doug?

best,
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
The c/s and [ combine to form a sun/moon. None less than Fred Kaps have offered a routine using that gaff. Others have used the ] in copper silver transpositions. Geoff Latta discusses some of his work on the latest NY Coin Symposium DVDs.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Ryan clark
View Profile
Loyal user
Spruce Grove ,AB
236 Posts

Profile of Ryan clark
Awesome thanks guys, I just ordered the symposium dvds, I will tell you what I think after
Any Effect Is Possible, methods are relativley easy to come by, but it is the effect that takes true courage to come up with

Sankey
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
As Joe mentioned, Vol 2 uses a sun/moon (similar, but different). Backhanded (from Vol 1) uses a shell covered C/S coin because the coin is taking a lot more heat while it's sitting on the table. Tons of stuff you can do with these gaffs - the S/M is highly underused, I believe. One of my favorites.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea I have a few things useing it!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I have a routine in my new book (COINsomnia) coming out in the next few months that uses a reverse(?) sun/moon coin (silver e] and C/S coin). Dunno if that "reverse" makes a difference but I thought it was funny, lol...Anyway, it's an International Hanging Coins routine, YIKES! I know, do we really need another one. Once you see it/read it I think you'll agree that one more can't hurt!

Also, I'll second both of Doug's DVDs. Awesome material on both!

-Bill
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
Can't wait to see that book finished. I heard that not only are the routines great BUT illustrations are FANTASTIC. Good luck!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheers,
JPV
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Finger Flickers DVD has a killer routine with these items!
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Maybe you can find a routine on this brand new coin DVD set with Copper Silver Coin effects!

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/DVD2.htm
Ryan clark
View Profile
Loyal user
Spruce Grove ,AB
236 Posts

Profile of Ryan clark
I own finger flickers and it certainly doesn't have a routine with these items although there is a nice copper silver effect

Sankey
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Watch the DVD again, LOL you show a copper and silver coin the coins change places and then you do it in the spectators hands and they think they are holding the copper and when they open the hand they are holding a Chinese coin and you show both sides of the silver after your done, it was the routine that was on the bus on the way to the Shell shop.. Same items you mentioned with the exception of the CHinese coin added. But it does use a Shell and a copper silver as well!

Todd
Ryan clark
View Profile
Loyal user
Spruce Grove ,AB
236 Posts

Profile of Ryan clark
*** you're right man. sorry for being arrogant. I just watched it and it is actually a great effect.thanks todd, thanks everyone for the great advice ,keep it coming.

Ryan

Sankey
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
No problem, its an amazing effect for layman!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper silver with shell routines??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL