The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sencillo at the office (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
It is to e-books what CoinOne is to DVDs IMO! Oh, and the trick is great too! Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Loved it! Smile Nobody can do this like the Boss but it's a great routine and errol did a good job with it.

Sencillo rocks and Rannie's manuscript of it is the most creative I've ever seen, just like Homer's Coin One & Two dvds are the most creatively well produced to my eye. Good job errol. Oh, and there's a lot of great and fertile magic coming out of the Phillipines, both in effect and production... Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you so much gentlemen. I am almost ready with OTH. After my series of shows, I will do the final touches. OTH was designed to be the perfect follow up to Sencillo. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Till then,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
jhereg
View Profile
Regular user
Petaluma California
121 Posts

Profile of jhereg
Quote:

Sencillo (Why do I always think of it as "Sinsimilla"?) is a KILLER routine Rannie has released as a PDF ebook. It's a multi-phase coins across, sort of 3-fly, but not, that you have to see to appreciate. The ebook is a work of art, it looks like a graphic novel. I loved the look of it so much I printed it out on glossy brochure paper and bound it with a comb binder, just so I could have a permanent copy.

Probably because when you see it you think you MUST be high
errolbacalzo
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of errolbacalzo
Hey boss!! really looking forward to the release of OTH. just a quick question, did you make improvements on the routine the last time you showed it to us or is it still the same? because the last time I saw it, it was already great and a perfect follow up to sencillo. thanks!! see you soon!
caligari
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of caligari
Great job bro! I'm sure they still don't know what hit them. It is a great routine and yep, OTH will kill as well! Glad to know you're staying magical!

Ike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sencillo at the office (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL