The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Hocus Pocus Las Vegas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Over on another thread someone posted YouTube clips of Paul Vigil on a TV show called "Hocus Pocus." Had two hosts, a guy and blonde British woman, and seemed to be magic dedicated and based out of Vegas. Does anyone know what this show is? It is a cable access show or a locally produced show? Are other clips available?
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
These are very short clips that can be found on On Demand through Comcast.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thanks. Does that mean Hocus Pocus is a regular series?
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
I'm not sure how regular it is. Meaning, I don't know how often they update them. I don't check too often but when I do there are 3 or 4 new clips each about 5 minutes long. Paul Vigil was on like you mentioned and did a card trick. Lance Burton has been on and did a version of B'Wave.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thanks.
Andrew McMillan
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
63 Posts

Profile of Andrew McMillan
Does anyone know what the card tricks he performed are called or if they are commercially available. Classics possibly too.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
One of the effects was mine. It is called Believe. One of the other one's was David Williamson's Transpo effect out of his book Williamson's Wonders or his video Sleight of Dave. I can't remember what the other one was.

Aaron DeLong
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Hocus Pocus Las Vegas? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL