The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thanks are in order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spidey_ak
View Profile
Regular user
Alaska
120 Posts

Profile of spidey_ak
I've been learning quite a bit lately, about this journey into a different form of magic. It has certainly been different.

I've noticed that by changing my expectations of how the effects are meant to interact with the audience, the more the experience for both the audience and myself have changed. It's a connection on a more personal level. And, because it's that much more intimate, it necessarily affects people on a deeper level.

In other words, I've not only learned more about magic presentation, but more about life. It's an interesting process.

So, I just wanted to thank those that share, whether commercially or personally, their insight... it does make a difference in people's lives.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Amen, Spidey.

It continually astounds me that, here I am a rank amateur magician in the Heartland, and I can get instant advice from some of the world's best magicians. Not only that it's technically possible, but that they are so willing to share their experience and expertise.

Many thanks to Steve Brooks for building this house and inviting us all in, and many more to all of those who give of themselves.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I raise all my tentacles in support as well - the connections made here have also made me a much better purveyor of the unknown as well as making friendships with people 'round the magic mudball known as Terra.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
And, verily, thanx and praise are in order unto thee, Spidey--for, you have come amongst us to shake us up, test our wit, and grow our creativity.....

Baba

ps. thanx for sending me that pic of you in your traditional eskimo outfit. nice mate, nice. don't know if I would keep that fire so high in my igloo, though.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Bless'd be all those who help lift the veil of ignorance and inspire that which is hidden in the shadows of our minds to come forth.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thanks are in order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL