The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins through the table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Having spent tons of hours with Slydini lerning all his coin stuff... I decided to NEVER use the copper coin or a ring and have never had any logical problems or anything other than amazement from those watching.... Especially doing Wrong Way Coins (My favorite for magicians). Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I attacked this problem and based my routine on Milt Kort's classic from Bobo's.

I needed a routine done standing and also wanted to cleany show the hand before it went under the table each time.

My routine is featured on my new DVD.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Quote:
On 2007-05-25 20:39, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
I attacked this problem and based my routine on Milt Kort's classic from Bobo's.

I needed a routine done standing and also wanted to cleany show the hand before it went under the table each time.

My routine is featured on my new DVD.

All the best,

Kranzo

I'll second Kranzo's routine! It's awesome...I started to doing it at my restaurant last week and freaked out all of my tables with it lol...The regulars especially liked it too. I highly suggest picking up the DVD, it's definitely worth it, great material!

-Bill
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks Bill!

When someone takes your routine and actually performs it for real people that's a great feeling!

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I never like when performers look for the "soft" spot. If I am doing magic I want to make it really difficult, so why not use the "hard" spot...

Ok, now really, I enjoy David Regal's coin through the table, where he uses the silver ring as the conduit for allowing the coins to pass through the table. Now, his method is greatly different from the classic routines, but I really dig the idea.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I never like when performers look for the "soft" spot. If I am doing magic I want to make it really difficult, so why not use the "hard" spot...

Ok, now really, I enjoy David Regal's coin through the table, where he uses the silver ring as the conduit for allowing the coins to pass through the table. Now, his method is greatly different from the classic routines, but I really dig the idea.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Re: out to lunch..
With apologies to Mason Williams...with a bit of Classical Gas.
(where are those tums said Nigel the puppet that rocks and talks)

Look at those coin totters

Aint they neat

Some do it standing

Some on dey seat

how to be a coin totter

ain' nothing to it...

Get yourself some coins

and get Round TUIT.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins through the table (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL