The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Bruce Cervon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It's been posted elsewhere but I felt it fit better here:

Richard Kaufman writes:

Bruce Cervon died last night after battling throat cancer since last August. He was student of both Vernon and Marlo and an excellent magician.
Through Mike Caveney and L&L, he published several books of original material and also material on Dai Vernon.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2827 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
The magic universe has lost another star. My condolences go to his immediate family. He will be missed.
Sadly,
<<<KRaZy4KaRdZ>>> Smile
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
548 Posts

Profile of martini
Bruce was a kind and very giving man. When I bought the rights to Dirty Deal from Jay Marshall, Bruce contacted me wishing me well since he thought the trick was long forgotten.
I made Bruce two special sets which he said were more for nostalgia & memories since he has not worked with gaffs for a long time. He kept trying to pay for them, over and over. He would send a payment, I'd return it, he would send it back, I'd return it. This went on for almost 2 years back and forth.
Finally he called and said to cash the *** thing as we have both spent more in postage sending it back and forth. I told him about a year ago that I had something to send him, and he said it better not be the *** check. We laughed, and also shared the sadness that took him. Since he wanted to keep it quiet, I honored that wish for him, but he will be very much missed.
My condolences to his family as well, and I'm sure everyone at the castle will miss him as well.
Bruce, now that you are sitting up there with all the greats....I have something to send you my friend...
With a heavy heart
Marty
Vincent
View Profile
Loyal user
New York Metro Area
270 Posts

Profile of Vincent
My Condolences To Mr. Cervon's Family And Friends.

Respectfully,

Vincent
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I thought the guy on the P was just trying out a terrible joke.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
This topic was started earlier; so click here to be taken to the original thread.

Bruce Cervon
Coram Deo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Bruce Cervon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL