The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Suicide Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
I thought I'd try a new twist on an old trick. Here's what I've come up with so far:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Of0iIhtg2GM

I hope I uploaded it correctly....I'm new to that kind of stuff.
Wes
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I'm not sure about the routine !

There was so much fiddling with the coins, and hand and body movement it was hard to follow the coins. I don't want to be cruel but it needs to be smoother, faster, and the patter needs cutting.

You look saddly lacking in confedence, which my comments won't help, but it does need practice. In fact the film looks like a practice session.

Sorry, I would be doing no favours by saying it looks very good, but some hard work will improve it no end. Really.
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Eddie,

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree it needs to be a lot smoother. The video was a practice session of an idea that I came up with a few minutes earlier, so unfortunately you could see that I had to think about every move.

However, I'll also add that I do tend to look a little stiff no matter what I'm doing.....so nothing I do looks as smooth as it should.

The big question I had was about the idea of taking the retention vanishes out and adding the tosses to change the routine up.
Wes
rrgg
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of rrgg
Wow! I like the twist. I agree only slightly with Eddie. The last coin looked like it was still in the learning stage. However, I thought the transfers were great and the routine was smooth.

I liked the overall concept of taking a step back from the chest level routine and using the toss vanishes.

Great job! Looking for more to come.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Suicide Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL