The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Visual appearing of a creature in your palm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
LOL, I have had an experience like this... in my early twenties a group of older friends invited me to join their madd hatters mushroom Tea party... this consisted of going out and catching those rascaly little psilocybin laced beauties, enough for 4 trips, for the 4 seasons. Anyway we went to this little cave in the middle of the peak district and boy did I see the stuff that tolkien wrote about... after playing many mind games on my virginal trip... THEY LEFT ME !!! I wandered round lanes in the middle of nowhere untill the sun rose, needless to say 8 hours later I was ready for fighting... If only then I knew what I know now about magic and the mind... furthur adventures led me to think I was dead and I got chance to help break in one of my best buddies, I can still hear his manic laugh ringing in my ears... the power !!!
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
A mosfer is a shopping cart with that one wheel that goes haywire, and a snorkeldorf is a guy that farts in the bathtub and bites the bubbles. Anybody remember sniglets on sat. nite live. Look up your sniglet dictionary. As far as mushroom hunting, waking up entwined in barbed wire, with your face in a stream, with a cow chewing on your shoelaces is not an uncommon event in my life. That was last monday night. I gotta stop doing that.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Ok, the shopping cart is the one they reserve for me. I have never met a snorkledorf, or at least. anyone who owns up to it. I just have enough trouble not blowing the blanket off when I sleep.

I wonder if you can say "flatulate" here.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
It just occurred to me that a critter with the face and head of a cockroach would be an interesting one.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
billyboy1957
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of billyboy1957
Thanks Bill. In Bavaria there is a similar creature called a Wolperdinger which they use to play the same joke on Germans, whom they don't like any more than the Austrians do.

Aleister Crowley took a visitor to his house Boleskine in Scotland on a haggis hunt.

Your cant was easy enough for me to understand. Some of it is still used in London and the rest I know from my studies. Incidentally, publishing my song in cant prior to its release would get me in a lot of trouble with the official people and be a bit dodgy in any case.

Ian
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Whilst being slightly off-topic, at least now I can confess how I was sent to the Obs & Gynae ward to get some (ahem) "Fallopian tubing". Snipe hunting would've been a vacation compared to that...
[
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
LOL... egregor a perfect example of an 'unfunnitalion'- whereby someone has told a joke and has to explain it cuz no-one gets it... thanks for the heads up though this is fun...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Ha ha! Fallopian tubing! That has to be a classic!

Bill
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
Fallopian tubing cracked me up. That's as funny as sending someone to the hospital to get a job, putting wheels on miscarriages.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Dear oh dear Egregor...

(ok, so I'll be using that tomorrow!)
[
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
I understand that the guy who does the circumcisions gets lots of tips.
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
669 Posts

Profile of magus
In my younger days, here in California, we offered to take out of town visitors grunion hunting.
The little fish come up on shore to spawn and you run out with a gunny sack and catch as many as you can.
Had a couple of people refuse to go because the had been on a snipe hunt before and wouldn't be caught again.
Flat out refused to believe the "story" about fish that come up on shore to lay eggs and spawn.
So I gave them bad directions to Disneyland and sent them on their way...
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Visual appearing of a creature in your palm (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL