The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Instant magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cadillaczak
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of cadillaczak
This is more of a sewing question than a construction question. I am adding an "Instant Magician" routine to my show. My wife is an incredible seamstress. Does anyone have any resources for patterns, etc to sew an instant magician set up?
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Not trying to sound harsh, but you could actually just purchase the item from the originator. A quick look shows they are only about 200$
That said, especially if you are doing a dress the child as-maybe something more original to yourself,...a wizard, etc. then I would say that your wife might take a look at some of the books in the library on theater costumes for actors who must change in and out several times in one show. I would likely start at the local thrift stores for the suit jacket and shirt to start the cutting process. The sewing will actually be rather minimal, just edge finishing and sewing the layers to keep them in place int he front.
K
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Instant magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL