The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » E cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Adam Milestone
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Adam Milestone
Quote:
On 2007-06-03 21:32, Adam Milestone wrote:
The trouble is they're not sold in mainstream stores and so some people may wonder where you got them from and if they start wondering about that...but thankfully I've not had that happen...yet!

**Note** In this post I'm speaking of the Maters edition and the new, redesigned AS.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
I love the Ghost Deck if nothing else just for the look. The Masters are good as well. However, I am not a big fan of the rest. I like the look but I don't like the thickness that others seem to like them for.

As for as people not seeing cards like these, keep in mind that a lot of people have never seen Steamboats, Tally-Ho, or Gemaco but there are magicians that use them with no problem.
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Just got a set of these as a freebie w/an order from MJM Magic. It came with a white faced 3C. Any idea what it's for?
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Try a transformation. Force the Tiger 3C, manipulate it to the top of the deck with the white-face 3C right under it, DL to reveal - oops! - white-face 3C, put it back and make magic pass, it turns into Tiger 3C. Ta-Da!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
I personally fell in love with the Tigers and the Vipers. I love the glossy feel they have and the way they look.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 14:39, airship wrote:
Try a transformation. Force the Tiger 3C, manipulate it to the top of the deck with the white-face 3C right under it, DL to reveal - oops! - white-face 3C, put it back and make magic pass, it turns into Tiger 3C. Ta-Da!

I thought of that, or similar. Problem is you need to be really tight w/ the double. W/ reverse print faces, putting a normal card in is like working w/ borderless cards. I was just curious if there was some specific reason for including the card. I'll come up w/ something. Thanks.
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
Flip the top card then do the change back to back you wont flash if you smear.
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
That could work.
drummer
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of drummer
My favorites are the ghost and tiger..
cajmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, California
235 Posts

Profile of cajmagic
E has great art work!!
Caj Brejtfus
CajMagic and the CAJ Deck of Magic Gaff Cards
:BIKES:
ravens25
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of ravens25
I love the look of the custom E decks and have one or two of each deck. My problem is that I really only perform at social events or card games, and it does look freaky to bring out a crazy looking deck. I like to do tricks before a card game because afterwards nobody will let me deal, and I hate dealing. The problem is poker players have card preferences as well. They generally like to start a game with a fresh pack of bikes. Although the E decks are bikes, they just don't look right for a poker players. The E masters series seems to have solved all of my problems. You get the same card stock quality as their other custom decks, and it basically looks like a pack of regular bikes. I just ordered quite a few packs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » E cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL